Your girlfriend and other guys

gklost55

Ok so my girlfriend and I have been going out for 9 months now. We have grown prity close buy we recently have hit a huge wall. It all started a while back ago......

About two months ago I saw she was texting other guys. I didnt think much of it exept when she would tilt her phone down so I couldnt see what she was saying. I got a little worried. Then I saw what she was saying. She was sending smiley faces to another guy who also told her to dump me and go out with him. They have been friends for a long time so I got angry but kept it to myself.

Next for spring vacation she went and visited him. I called her and when i did he answered and we being a * * * * so I hung up. She then called back and was giggling and stuff with him in the backround. I confronted her and this guy. I asked them what they did and both of them told me a differant story. They guy also told me how he wanted to do stuff with my girlfriend. I was angry and confronted my girlfriend about this. She then promised me, when she was back, that she would never talk to him again.

The next morning, she was driving and asked me to text one of her friends. I saw she texted this guy so I looked to see what she had said. He asked her to prom........What did she say? She said "Ide love to!!!" I was very pissed at that but I didnt break up with her. I made sure she didnt go to prom with that guy! I gave her an undeserved second chance.

Now she is texting her ex boyfriend. Alot. Im conserned. He is sending her smiley faces. She is always happy to talk to him but we are always fighting. When she asked me to go and do something on facebook for her I did and her ex sent and IM to her asking why I was such an * * * * * * * . I asked where did you get that from and he said from our messages. So I looked at thier messages. They have been sending emails back and forth. In one of them she told him I was an * * * * * * * .

As you can see they are talking behind my back. She deleats her text messages from him. Im not sure what to do. What do you think?

Ahhh....time to move on. Thats all you can do, this is a COMPLETE dead end relationship.

I was in one for two years, going through the exact same thing you are now. It's a terrible feeling, one I wouldn't ever wanna go through again. It took me a long time, but I eventually just walked away.

We would go on little trips then stay at a hotel, all nice n romantic, then suddenly her phone would ring, or receive a text, then suddenly she'd dash to the washroom with her phone and stay there for awhile.

She had several guys telling her to leave me, and the text message flirting, it was terrible because I absolutely loved this girl.

Turns out, she was messing around, which is pretty obvious, so I couldn't take that shyte anymore, I just left, like I didn't even say goodbye, just left.

Not saying you have to do the same thing, but you definitely have to leave this girl, if you ever want a trusting relationship where you don't have to worry about who your girl is with. Leave her, don't waste anymore time, and don't even talk to her about it, she'll probably just make up excuses and make it seem like theres something wrong with you.

As much as it hurts, you should just leave her. She is very dishonest with you about her relationships with these men, which are not innocent at all. She's completely disrespecting you by talking to these guys who have interest in her. Don't give her anymore chances, just let her go.

I agree with grey. This girl is not taking her relationship with you seriously at all. I'm not quite sure why you 2 are together if this is the way she's treating you. She should break it off if she's so interested in other people and you should break it off because she's so dishonest and disrespectful to you. I would not give her any more chances to hurt you

She has no respect for you or your relationship.

You should find a girl that actually wants to be with you and doesnt have guy friends around like him.

Having friends of the other sex is ok but not if they are trying their hardest to mess up your relationship.

Its going to hurt to do it, but in the long run you will be better for it

• 2 weeks later...

wow .. she deosn;t deserve you at all =/ ..

i remember i had a friend like this .. she was enjoying her life .. giggling with loads of guys flirting with them left right and centre .. finally her boyfriend did put his foot down and said .. well dumped her because she was treating him unfair .

It sounds like , to wants someone to be with put misses that ' naughty' side the kinda honey moon period that she had with you when you started your relationship , can you add a little spice to the relationship ?? otherwise you have been hurt .. she is lying nad deceiving you .. get rid =/ ...

Archived