"Boat eyes" after four days?!

My husband sent me an email today. To know my husband is to love him. He's a jokester, out there type of guy. He tells me everything. So in his email, he was telling me that his friends have what they call "boat eyes." He said it means when a guy or girl, on the boat wants to have sex with a not so good looking girl/guy just because they are horny. I guess because they are just so "sheltered on the boat" who stinking knows! The real kicker to this is they've been on the boat for LESS THAN four damn days! This is ONLY four days into a 30 day det; can you imagine a 10 month cruise?!

They have been on the boat less than four damn days!!! And this guy already has "boat eyes?!" Really guys, really?! Is it that hard to control yourself? I personally think it's sick and pathetic.

Although, I know my husband is better than that, the thought still makes me queasy. I thought when the guys are at port (i've heard many horror stories about port) is when I needed to worry, but apparently I was wrong! How naive of me, I know

I don't know how to take it. While it's not out of the ordinary for my hubbie to tell me something like this, like I said, he is really out spoken and out there. He was saying it in a sort of, isn't that pathetic sense but without saying it like that. I just know how he'd be saying it, if he were actually saying it and not writing it. It still strikes me and makes me feel really uneasy.

Are men really that horny? Granted, the guy is single but still. It is very disturbing that a guy cannot control himself while on a boat for only four days. These guys gotta live on a boat for almost a year. Could you imagine?! Everyone is probably running around like dogs, sniffing each others butts and humping everything in sight!

26 days to go...wishing it was only 26 days to go from the actual deployment

~Trying to keep my sanity.

They have been on the boat less than four damn days!!! And this guy already has "boat eyes?!" Really guys, really?! Is it that hard to control yourself? I personally think it's sick and pathetic.

Honestly, I think you are overreacting. I don't know how old you and your husband are, but when you get a group of guys together for any short length of time they will end up talking whole ship loads of crap about everything and women are top of the list.

Things like fishing weekends. It can be an overnight trip, thats 1 night only. Add 5 guys, a whole bunch of time and a bit of alcohol and you WILL get this kind of conversation. Sure, on the boat there may not be the alcohol (or maybe there is) but give enough time in cramped quarters and the guys will end up making fun of each other about this stuff. Oh and just because they are talking about it, doesn't mean that the guy is at that stage or is desperate after only 4 days. The conversation could have started with...by the end of this trip I could be soooo horny I could shag that lamp post...

And note, groups of girls can be just as bad.

My suggestion, roll your eyes, say "men." and promptly forget about it.

Thank you for that, you are right. Men will be men, and what will bel; will be.

I just have a lot of anxiety for the future. How this deployment will go. It hasn't even really begun and I am a mess.

The last thing I need to hear about it "boat eyes" lol. But, you are right and I am rolling my eyes...haha

Archived