LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "faking it"??

I did with my ex.

But to be fair, he only did oral for like 10 minutes, that was the longest he ever did it for. I am not one of those women who can orgasm in 10 min. oral play OR intercourse... and I told him this over and over again but it fell on deaf ears. So I just started faking it. Less arguments that way....

I faked it with my ex right at the beginning of our relationship. He told me many months later that he knew all along, especially when I didn't need to fake anymore. He said the difference was, ahem, 'obvious'

Platinum Member
    I used to fake it because I was so desensitized from using a vibrator for so many years. I felt terrible about it, but there was nothing i could do because some guys won't accept that they can't give you one.

Now that I've given up the buzz and have a skilled boyfriend, I don't need to fake. I doubt I ever will again.

i wish i knew when a girl was faking it =\
    i remember sometimes with my ex we would be having sex, and out of no where she would say she was going to cum already, and then she would "cum"
    sometimes it was way to easy like she would have 3 orgasms and i would be like barely getting there =\
    and other times it was a long time before she would cum

Faking an orgasm only hinders your boyfriend's ability to learn what really turns you on and may eventually make your sex life unhealthy. If he ever found out I bet he'd feel completely insulted, understandably.

People say "as long as you're happy" it doesn't matter if you're faking. I disagree...

If you're happy, why can't you just explain that to your boyfriend? Tell him that even though you didn't orgasm you thoroughly enjoy sex with him. Why is there a need to put on a deceitful act?

Originally Posted by halo
    Faking an orgasm only hinders your boyfriend's ability to learn what really turns you on and may eventually make your sex life unhealthy. If he ever found out I bet he'd feel completely insulted, understandably.

People say "as long as you're happy" it doesn't matter if you're faking. I disagree...

If you're happy, why can't you just explain that to your boyfriend? Tell him that even though you didn't orgasm you thoroughly enjoy sex with him. Why is there a need to put on a deceitful act?
    idk about the OP situation but mine was he refused to do oral more then 10 minutes. Yep. 10 minutes was all he ever did. I told him this 100's of times, let him know I couldn't reach through sex alone, and he still only did it 10 minutes (and refused in the end to do it at all). *shrugs* If he wasn't willing to put the effort in for me, I was gonna fake it.

Originally Posted by halo
    I'll try to explain as best as I can...

Some guys (although definitely not all) are VERY goal-oriented and associate "good sex" not with having a good time, but with the women having many orgasms. As you know, you can still have good sex without orgasming...

But some guys just don't get this! My current boyfriend is understanding, but my last wasn't. I never told him I was faking. I just knew his mindset and I knew that REGARDLESS of what I said, he would be forlorn and hurt...and for no reason really, because I was still having a good time. He was SO set on me having orgasms that I honestly don't think he could handle the truth.

So yeah, I just told him the lie because I cared about him and didn't want to hurt his feelings needlessly.

Hope this makes sense.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice