LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 12 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fleshlight (male sex toy) review -- from someone who has had real sex

Fleshlight (male sex toy) review -- from someone who has had real sex

Alright, I'm swallowing my pride here and posting this.

I know a lot of guys are wondering if this is like the real deal. Well, I've done both so I'm going to answer it for you.

It seriously does feel a lot like a real vagina. Of course it isn't is good as actual sex, since you don't have the rest of the woman to come with it, but the fake vagina simulates the real thing pretty well.

Now it isn't exactly the same, especially if you feel it with your fingers, but if you wear a condom and stick your penis in it, the sensation is not that different than real sex (with a condom). Without a condom it feels a bit different, but basically the same.

For all you guys out there who are virgins and are nervous/apprehensive about what you are in for, you might want to check it out, it will give you a pretty good idea. I suppose you could practice as well to last longer.

Insults away!

Platinum Member Cognitive_Canine's Avatar
    Ugh...fleshlights are really creepy. They just look...so weird. I'd feel the same with sex toys that try to look like a real penis. It's just...ugh....so creepy in its disembodied horror.

I don't know how I feel about a guy owning and using a fleshlight. Kind of glad my boyfriend didn't do that before I met him though. Can't really explain why. Perhaps it's because 'practicing' for sex seems really...weird to me?

Wow... Of course you would be the first person to answer this.

I just wouldn't tell anyone. Sure it is creepy, but no one needs to know.

Seriously though, how is it any different than women using dildos or vibrators? It isn't.

Originally Posted by Jpo

Seriously though, how is it any different than women using dildos or vibrators? It isn't.
    I don't think it's any different.

My vagina is insulted.

Originally Posted by Jpo

It seems like vibrators and dildos are used for pleasure but the main appeal of a fleshlight is that it's used for 'practice'. At least, that's what I always got from it. That it'll prepare you for a real life vagina.

The idea of practicing for sex is weird to me.

And yes, I am the first person to answer this. Got a problem with that? And, you're right, no one needs to know. Honestly, I wouldn't want to know. haha.

Originally Posted by Nixee
    My vagina is insulted.
    I told you to do them kegels!

Originally Posted by Cognitive_Canine
    It seems like vibrators and dildos are used for pleasure but the main appeal of a fleshlight is that it's used for 'practice'. At least, that's what I always got from it. That it'll prepare you for a real life vagina.

The idea of practicing for sex is weird to me.

And yes, I am the first person to answer this. Got a problem with that? And, you're right, no one needs to know. Honestly, I wouldn't want to know. haha.
    Well, if it makes you feel any better, I used it for pleasure.

I would understand though why guys would want to practice more than women. They are probably worried they will be a "minute man", whereas women can just fake it if they have to.

For guys, even bad sex is still pretty good sex. It isn't the same for women (from the women who I have talked to). So guys have more pressure on them IMO.

Gold Member
    See even Dexter is holding a fleshlight in that picture and saying 'shh don't tell anyone.'

Originally Posted by Jpo
    Well, if it makes you feel any better, I used it for pleasure.

I would understand though why guys would want to practice more than women. They are probably worried they will be a "minute man", whereas women can just fake it if they have to.

For guys, even bad sex is still pretty good sex. It isn't the same for women (from the women who I have talked to). So guys have more pressure on them IMO.
    Haha. Okay, I believe you on the pleasure thing and that you aren't using it as vagina training wheels.

I guess I don't understand it from a male perspective. But, I honestly think guys worry far too much about these things. Their worrying probably causes a lot of the problems too.

Page 1 of 12 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice