Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112

Thread: Fleshlight (male sex toy) review -- from someone who has had real sex

Platinum Member
    They also made Avatar Fleshlights LOL.

Silver Member
    WOW ROFLMAO!!!!! So glad I took a browse through other forums today. My gutter was thoroughly sloshed though and my mind will need time to recover. Dragunuv-1;I'm gonna use that line on page 6 and you get the credit. love that one.
    While I have no comment to add to the value of this thread, I sooooo thank you all for the laughs.

Silver Member
    Been a while since I posted for the first time in this thread. And since then honestly I am very very tempted to get one. The hand is always ok but getting boring. I would love hands-free but the many times I've the various things online, they don't work for me. I gather my shape is a little different plus my sensitivity seems rather high for the more typical household object suggestions and constructions.

Most important I now live out of home so no issues with nosy parents finding it. Still I feel very hesitant in pulling trigger and buying it. I have this feeling I have built it up to be some god-send for better masturbation but then get it and it's not, despite the "reviews" where it's like the real deal.

Anyone previously hesitant buyers care to share their experiences?

Bronze Member
    I got one a few years ago before the first time I had sex. It does feel pretty close to the real thing, especially with a condom. In some respects it's better since you can get them warmer and are ready to go any time. Cleaning them can be a real pain though. Using your hand is much faster and gets the job done. I only used mine a handful of times before they were thrown out.

However, after having been with a real woman the "experience" doesn't compare at all. It simulates one part of the experience well, that's it. The contrast would be like closing your eyes, plugging your nose and eating your favorite food. Sure you got the texture, but you're missing everything else.

Platinum Member
    I wouldn't mind getting one.

Atleast just to see if it's better than regular masturbation.

Silver Member
    Priced one up (yep I'm inching closer to actually getting one!) and it's about $150!

8. 05-04-2011, 11:21 AM

9. 07-04-2012, 09:42 AM

I haven't tried a fleshlight before. I have read an article at hihistop about it. It didn't mention that a fleshlight is better than a real vigina. And you said the similar thing too. So I am wondering why people buy it? Is it a device for virgins to practice sex?

Originally Posted by Windman
    I haven't tried a fleshlight before. I have read an article at hihistop about it. It didn't mention that a fleshlight is better than a real vigina. And you said the similar thing too. So I am wondering why people buy it? Is it a device for virgins to practice sex?
    This thread is 9 years old. Not sure the OP is still checking for responses.

Originally Posted by dr_styles
    Priced one up (yep I'm inching closer to actually getting one!) and it's about $150!
    I've got one from Hatar and am really satisfied with it. Literally :))

🙈👹💀😋🐲☝🐮🦄👺🐕👎🦂💩🧛♂️🤢🤖🐔
    Originally Posted by Dumitru Ivanov
    I've got one from TROLLS and am really satisfied with it.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112

Give Advice
Ask For Advice