YouTube Talents!

Bella20

So I have this thing that I do... When I love a song, I look for covers of it on Google.

Anyway, recently I found this awesome guy that I think you all should listen to:

He has many many videos if you like what you see.

I thought we could share youtube talents here? I'm always eager to listen to great singers who haven't been discovered and can truly sound good without the use of aids.

Anyway.... go

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not quite sure what type of music everyone's into, so I'm a little self-conscious posting here, but I found Jonna Lee. Her stuff is a bit softer than what I usually listen to, but I like her a lot. This is the best Electric Feel cover I've ever heard..

She's from Sweden. I have no idea how big of an artist (though I would imagine she's still pretty unknown) she is, but I haven't heard of her prior to finding her through the Iamamiwhoami virals (which are also great, and very artistic, but very scary if you're easily impressionable/not very open minded. They're more electronic-y though.). I'm not going to link those because I still feel relatively new here and don't want to come off as some huge freak.

• 3 years later...

Hello, I'm not a famous singer I wish ha... I would never sing in front of a soul not even my family ,

I was so shy when it came to singing I don't know why, I was 19 when I first sang in front of people at a karaoke comp and I won, it gave me a boost of confidence, couldn't believe the nice things ppl were saying about my voice, I would be like 'are they serious or just saying that'

I'm 26 now I'm still quite nervous about singing but I think I'm going to enter xfactor this year, I ain't getting any younger ha... Here's my YouTube link if you wanna check me out

• Like 1
Hello, I'm not a famous singer I wish ha... I would never sing in front of a soul not even my family ,

I was so shy when it came to singing I don't know why, I was 19 when I first sang in front of people at a karaoke comp and I won, it gave me a boost of confidence, couldn't believe the nice things ppl were saying about my voice, I would be like 'are they serious or just saying that'

I'm 26 now I'm still quite nervous about singing but I think I'm going to enter xfactor this year, I ain't getting any younger ha... Here's my YouTube link if you wanna check me out

I listened to a couple of your songs and your voice is wonderful honestly ..you have no need to be nervous ..