LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: "100" Fabulous No answers to yourself

Silver Member

"100" Fabulous No answers to yourself

If you are on this forum, you are hurting or been hurt. I just got my face pushed in a little last week. Starting today I am doing the 100 - No challenge.

BENEFITS OF 100 DAYS -For the next hundred days if I dont contact my ex in anyway....I will feel much much much better about myself...I will have more clarity...I will be emotionallly more stable..and I not have to feel all this pain. My ex will see that Im bigger than this..I will love myself for it. and much more benefits for you and your life period

So this is how it goes
    Sunday - your CRAZY mind tells you to ...text him/her...what is the answer? NO

MOnday - your crazy emotions says...call him and leave a message....what is the answer? NO

Tuesday - your mind will say...drive by his house..what is the answer? NO

You get what I am saying? Do it for 100 days and mark it on the calendar and WATCH how stronger and stronger you get!! Watch how you get better and better. YOU are not a doormat and you deserve GOOD Love

CAUSE THE BOTTOM LINE IS....YOU CANT MAKE SOMEBODY TAKE YOU BACK. Some of us...have to let it be and let it go.

Take the challenge FOR YOU!!

I like this

Platinum Member
    A long, long time ago - I had a card with 'DON'T!' written on it in big letters, which I would stick to my telephone at difficult times ... I'd recommend it to anyone ...

I like this idea as well. I did not really put a time frame to my NC but I think 100 should be the minimum for me to get my head straight and get on with it.

Give Advice
Ask For Advice