LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "I Have A Confession To Make..."

Gold Member
    Yes agree with previous poster, Verti, you have balls of steel! Hehe well you know what I mean. I am proud of you. Well done. Honestly that is nice to read. You go girl!

I don't understand what he has to bait me in for. He has shown in many ways that he was happy in his life without me in it, at least, not as his girlfriend...

He has tons of friends, tons to do... I don't think he really 'needs' me anymore, so I don't know why he had to text me again...

None of the less... He probably did something bad while we were dating and maybe it's time we both seek the truth, as much as it hurts.

I'll never know unless I ask. But I'm too scared to...

Vertigo, could it ever be that is he is trying to tell you that he still has feelings or regrets or something of that nature, and is just not sure how you'd react!? Obviously you know the situation better than anyone though.

Originally Posted by Rob1000
    Vertigo, could it ever be that is he is trying to tell you that he still has feelings or regrets or something of that nature, and is just not sure how you'd react!? Obviously you know the situation better than anyone though.
    Now it's my turn to confess...

I texted him last night probably around the time he fell asleep, saying, "Please don't hurt me ever again. I felt a bit confused and scared and all that and just had to write it out.

Who knows what he'll text me back now... But I think I can handle whatever he has to throw at me. If I can handle this, I can handle other more painful things in life that will surely come my way as I grow up more and more, right?

I'm gonna let this be a stepping stone of my true character and inner strength.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice