**4 months strong.. what happened?

19ReallyHurting

I've been dating a girl whos amazing. We make each other happy and love what we have. We've been dating 4 months, and I just recently told her I loved her, I didn't expect a I love you in return because I'm her first, and it takes time because we all come thru different walks of life. It'll take time.

Today she had a doubt in her head, and it hurt me, because she said she was torn, confused and hurt. She is a muslim girl and she is scared of hurting her parents, which I do understand. I just truly believe were meant to be. We can work things out. I explained all I can to her. We met up today and she said I have good news "We will be together, and I choose you over any muslim guy". She said I mean the world to her and I have 75% of her heart. Keep in mind I gave her all mine. She knows I'm scared of getting hurt, and I told her I don't want to lose her. She also said that "she is fine now and worried the feeling will come back where she feels bad for dating a non muslim and it will lead her to break up with me" , when she told me that I said " Don't worry, we will always talk thru things and make it work".. right now she says "she picks me. Im being the best boyfriend I can be and she sees that.. What should I do? I dont want to get hurt

Hey bro I know, what do I do? Cause she says she wants to make it work. I spend valentines day with her took her up to a mountain, and all this stuff came to her mind, she sent me a text saying shes confused and torn, & she scared, andt hen 2 hours later shes fine because she had a talk with one of our mutual friends, and she says "I picked you", and she said she cant tell the future etc etc..... but I need to know she wont hurt me, i'm truly a good guy, and want the best for me and her, and I treat her like the best thing in the world, what should I do? this is only my second relationship? I dont want to lose her shes the one thinking about marriage and stuff and how shes saying take it east and slow down. she talks about it.

Honestly what should i do? she said she doesnt want to lose me either etc etc, should I back off? act different? honestly i'm an honest paitent person. She even said I am, but when she says stuff like " I'm scared the feeling will come back again, and it will break us up" * * * , u know. what should i do? I'm new and I want this to work

The thing is man, there is nothing you can do! All you can do is be the best person you can be because ultimately its her decision! As crazy as that sounds you could take some comfort in understanding that you cant control her feelings, just continue to be the great person that you are and deal with things as they come. Sorry i dont have a magic formula for what you should do to make her stay with you lol.

Well is she into me or not? Because she felt "torn and confused" and then after her talk with her friend shes find and she said she chose me over a muslim guy. she also feels more in love she said she was 75% and now 77%?

Ifeel sort of scared to get hurt?

does she love me or not

Who will convert ? Take your legs and run !

Archived