Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I don't grow hair under my arms?

anya85
    Bronze Member

I don't grow hair under my arms?

I'm a 25 year old caucasian woman--and I've never grown any hair under my arms; completely clear and hairless there. Isn't that strange? I grow the usual peachfuzz woman hair all over my body and the normal hair "down there"; I got my period at the normal age(11), the other body hair grew in along with it, but nothing under my arms! This isn't a genetic thing, because all of the men & women in my family on both sides grow it.

Is anyone else like this? Is it possible this could be the cause of something odd with my body--like a hormone imbalance or something? Believe me, I don't miss having to shave or anything, I've just always found it strange.

milkandhoney
    im the same way. I dont know anyone else like this either. I consider myself very lucky lol

hahaha1021
    Wow. you guys are lucky!!! Im jealous.

Salicia
    Quote Originally Posted by hahaha1021 [Register to see the link]
    Wow. you guys are lucky!!! Im jealous.
    I totally agree with you on that one! To have no hair growing on my body except for my eyelashes, eyebrows and the hair on my head would be a godsend!

alli
    Quote Originally Posted by anya85 [Register to see the link]
    I'm a 25 year old caucasian woman--and I've never grown any hair under my arms; completely clear and hairless there. Isn't that strange? I grow the usual peachfuzz woman hair all over my body and the normal hair "down there"; I got my period at the normal age(11), the other body hair grew in along with it, but nothing under my arms! This isn't a genetic thing, because all of the men & women in my family on both sides grow it.

Is anyone else like this? Is it possible this could be the cause of something odd with my body--like a hormone imbalance or something? Believe me, I don't miss having to shave or anything, I've just always found it strange.
    I wonder if it could be genetic. Just because no one else in the family also doesn't grow hair does not mean it's not an inherited condition. Maybe you inherited 2 recessive genes, one from each parent, for hair growth under the arm. Or a genetic mutation?

If you are really that concerned you could talk to your Dr. I kind of doubt it's a hormonal imbalance.. you would probably have other health issues if that were the case. But I'm not a doctor.

greywolf
    I am jealous...

faithful14
    very jealous!

CaptainNapalm
    Gold Member
    Consider yourself lucky. I know a guy at work, in his 50's, who doesn't grow facial hair but the rest of the body does. It's how we're all different I guess. I wouldn't assume it's some imbalance.

jadenrain
    I'm with all of them jelous lucky

jengh
    *gamma rays of hatred and jealousy*

I have to shave EVERY day It's so irritating. Consider yourself super lucky.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Top Threads
Any workout routine suggestions?
So I just recently started going back to the gym after breaking my leg and I was wondering if anyone had any new routines that they do. I'm
Nicotine as a way to control cravings?
I was chatting to some friends about this and wanted more input. What do you all think of nicotine as a way to control appetite cravings? I've
Depression :(
For the past 3 weeks, ive lost complete interest in things i used to love, im enjoying my placement less and less which is really getting to me
Impotent at 30 with disease
I have been recently diagnosed with MS but i been impotent for about 10 years now. Im afraid of my family and friends eventually finding about this
Featured Threads
Parent and relationships problems
So clearly i need help sooo i will get right into the story.....sorry its so long I am a 25 year old male who is in a relationship with my 19
My boyfriend is trying to date other woman on online dating site.
I really need help. I am so confused. My boyfriend is on online dating site. He said he wants to date other women. We were on and off relationship
My wife left me without having even a talk
Hi everybody, I wonder if this is normal just to leave a marriage of 7 years without having a proper talk before moving on? It happened to me that
Confused about FWB
Last weekend my FWB and I made plans to meet up. He drove down from his place to go to a party with friends, afterwards he was coming to spend the
Everything is just JUMBLED
I have an extremely, EXTREMELY screwed up life. At least from my point of view it is. At least I think I'm the only one that knows my own
Getting over someone to be with them again later?
Long story short, my ex broke up with me after 4 years because he said he was immature and needed to grow up without me and part of that was meeting
Need Advice - it's urgent for me
Hello Everyone, I meesed up my life and I take full responsibilty. I ned advice and what to do to remedy the situation immediately and prevent it
Ask For Advice