Sex positions which help to avoid deep thrusting

sarah898

Wondering if anybody can suggest sex positions which help to avoid the pain of the guy going too deep and hitting the cervix? The problem has nothing to do with lubrication or arousal (I know that the cervix raises when a woman is aroused), it's just a case of me having a shallow (sounds weird cervix, and him being fairly well endowed. He knows it's painful when he thrusts too deep but what we both want is a position where he doesn't have to hold back and worry about that.

I've done some research and everywhere seems to suggest woman-on-top or doggie style, but these are the MOST painful positions for me. I don't have any pain with missionary but it gets kinda boring after a while! Thanks

What about you laying down flat on your front and him entering you from behind? It's like a modified version of doggy, but your butt is in the way so he can't go too deep.

I've tried doggie style angled down (as in my face closer to the bed) but that seems to make things worse...this sounds like it might be a better idea.

I've tried doggie style angled down (as in my face closer to the bed) but that seems to make things worse...this sounds like it might be a better idea.

I had this problem with my first partner and the modified doggy was the best position for me to be able to finish in. He can feel like he is able to go deeper if your keep your legs together because he is able to work with the friction of you thighs. Face down, flat on stomach, legs together. And for you, it will still have the added benefit of hitting directly on the g-spot.

Another solution that I have direct experience with is just changing the angle in doggy to where he simply cannot thrust very deeply. That doesn't give you much stimulation, but it is fun for him. Here, you basically need to shift your buttocks to the right or left (depending on how his unit is angled) and have him still just go relatively straight in. He will end up hitting the side of you instead of the back. The worst thing you can do in doggy might be to arch your back wrong, too deep. For him, it really isn't that tough to avoid going deep. All he needs to do is modify the position of his knees relative to his pelvis. The basic idea is that he needs to hit your body with each thrust first with his thighs so that he can't go deep enough to hit your cervix. I achieve this normally by simply standing and thrusting with my knees bent so that my thigh contacts her buttocks and hamstrings. Result is powerful thrusting that she can feel everywhere, but controlled depth of penetration. If you like rough sex at the right moment, all that can still happen. All he will have to do is not thrust his actual pelvis too far forward. Come to think of it, this idea works generally for a wide range of positions.

Also, in missionary, do not raise your legs much. Try keeping them flat on the ground and maybe even closer together. Consider trying it without a pillow underneath. That naturally reduces his depth considerably. I can remember only being able to go in about half way and that was perfect for her. Bury your vagina into the bed a little, brace yourself against the wall, and he can thrust quite hard, but won't get in very far. The trade off is that you may not get the gspot stimulation, but you will get to share a lot of closeness face to face without having to worry about pain. Also, try doggy on the bed but then stand up on your knees with him inside you. Have him wrap one arm firmly around your chest and hold you. Have him use the other arm to stimulate your clitoris directly. Then for thrusting, he can just physically hold himself inside of your. A relatively hot way to do this is for him to grasp your entire pelvic region, including clitoris tightly while using a few finger tips to make sure he doesn't slide out. Keep your hands against a wall for stability or wrap them around his back if you want a better picture of togetherness.

You can also rotate this position to where you ware both laying on the bed. You on top of him, both look at the ceiling (or stars if you have a good imagination and like to do it outside). Have him push right into your g-spot, toss a vibrator or two into the mix and you should be in heaven soon enough. Another good one is to sit facing each other. Have him sit on the edge of the bed with his legs on the ground. Straddle him and wrap your legs around him. Then just hold each other tight. He won't be able to thrust and you may find it difficult to move much either. But it still works as a good position for orgasm. Finally, woman on top works fine as well. In your case, you will just rock yourself to a nice easy orgasm or multiple orgasm. He will slip out a lot b/c of the lack of depth, but I am sure that will end up feeling amazing if slippery. The instant that it pops out might feel great to you. Oddly this has been true with several partners for me. It must be that it hits their clitoris as it comes out.

I have had four partners with the same problem. I don't know if it is true at all in your case, but the two partners who felt the most discomfort because of depth issues also did not have a g-spot that was very responsive or orgasmic from intercourse itself.

My suggestion, if you haven't already, is to make sure you are comfortable having basic g-spot (g-spot, not clitoral) orgasms, manually at first if needed, then through intercourse. That may not solve the problem, but it will trigger pleasure rather than pain signals in the brain, so that you can enjoy it more and develop that habit. You also might try to locate your "A spot (farther back than your g-spot)" and see if you get any stimulation from it or if it is all just pain.

Deep thrusting can result in immediate and uncontrollable orgasm, severe discomfort or anything in between. It really depends on the specific lady as to which you end up getting.

Archived