LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Being flat-chested and dating

Platinum Member
    my ex had very small breasts too...almost none but I don't think I ever ever wished she had bigger ones. I tend to go for women who are petite and consider myself an "ass" man.

Everyone's different and likes different things.

It took getting breast cancer for me to appreciate my body more. LOVE your body! Healthy = sexy!

Platinum Member
    Hi Flora

The important thing in this is that you are what you are and it sounds like you are a pretty confident lady. That is most of the battle won!

Sure - there are guys that want big boobs. But if you look around - there are also guys that love little boobs. There are guys that love small girls and there are guys that fantasize about big girls. We all are different, and we DON'T all want the same thing. What is perfect for one guy may NOT very well be perfect for the next guy.

I don't ever think I have met a girl who was truly happy with her chest size. The smaller want bigger and vice verse. I have a friend with an impressive bust and it causes her nothing but problems - backache, sciatica, sore neck - all the flippin time.

I think the reason that you have given not to have augmentation is a pretty darn sensible one.

So - you are what you are!

I would steer away from padded bras and the like because you really are asking to disappoint a guy when you take it all off, and your boobs vanish onto the bedroom floor!

Small boobs are most often VERY much more sensitive than big ones so here is an advantage YOU already!

Try not to be put off by guys who you say look disappointed when it comes down to it. Most of that is likely in your head. I will wager you are looking for disappointment in their eyes and they read this as something else being up!

Enjoy your confidence and this will really bare more fruit than anything else.

Hope this helps.

Mark

I am a fan of a flat chest. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm jealous of you, if that helps at all.

I'm a 34C normally..with pregnancy hormones raging throughout my body i've had to purchase 34D bras..now, i'm literally spilling out of those..so 34DD, here I come...and i'm sure they'll get bigger than that.

Anyway, the reasoning of my jealousy is that you can wear those cute freakin' tube tops without care..those adorable backless tops..strapless dresses..without having to worry if 'the girls' are spilling out or if the top is making them look saggy or even worse like a 'uni-boob'..some of the tops I won't even ATTEMPT to wear because I just can't. Bikini tops hurt my neck because of how much my ta ta's weigh..okay, end to my whine fest.

If some jerk turns you down just because of your boobs..who cares, he obviously wasn't the one anyway. I know plenty of guys who welcome boobs of all shapes and sizes.

Its' similar to the penis size issue with men. Size matters to some, but I don't care for it and neither do a lot of men. I'd rather a flat chested girl over a large chested girl, and to me the face is the most important feature, then her ass.

I'm not sure what the size of your breasts has to do with dating, unless you feel it's a requirement to be intimate with every person that you date.

If this is a person that you form a relationship with, then that's a different story, and he should already love you for who you are.

...About 10 years ago I was working out at the gym on a Saturday afternoon. The gym was almost empty, but at the far end of the room I saw this young woman that had the body of a boy. ( she was completely flat chested) Beside her were these two very handsome young men, who were chatting with her while she did her workout. Something seemed very strange, because I could see that both of these guys were just drooling over her, but I could not figure out why? If I saw this woman in a photograph, I would have probably mistaken her for somebody's brother.

I kept doing my workout, and eventually got close enough to hear the conversation between this "boyish" woman and the two handsome men, and I suddenly realized why these guys were drooling over her. ( in fact even though I was in a committed relationship at the time, I started to drool over her a little too )

...Her voice was soft and bubbly, and she was incredibly cute and funny. I immediately thought of the actress Holly Hunter ( from the film Always ), because it almost felt like we were on a movie set. This "boyish" woman was just mesmerizing, and I kept thinking to myself: her boyfriend must be the luckiest guy in the world, because she was just breathtaking.

If I showed any guy this woman's picture, they would probably think I was nuts for fawning over her, but once you met her, you instantly realized that for some people the picture is meaningless.

I can imagine this "boyish" woman going to a party, and pretty much having her pick of almost any man in the room...
    Last edited by SometimesShy; 02-01-2010 at 08:40 PM.

If a guy's going to overlook dating you because you're flat chested, then he's obviously not the right one for you... Most guys don't care one tiny bit how big they are... the ones worth dating anyways.

Sometimeshy, you've posted that exact same story before. lol

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice