Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: sunglasses inside - is it rude

Cognitive_Canine
    Platinum Member Cognitive_Canine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by annie24 [Register to see the link]
    is it possible she had just gotten back from the eye doctor and had gotten her pupils dialated? just a possibility. or maybe she has sensitive eyes or was crying? or has pink eye and doesn't want everyone to see it?
    I saw a guy wearing sunglasses inside.

I admit, I judged him and thought he just wanted attention. Turns out he tripped the day before and gave himself a really bad black eye on the fall down.

I felt really bad for thinking ill of him. I'm trying to work on letting my boyfriend do more silly things and not letting it bother me. I just feel like everyone is staring at me and judging me when he's on one of his weird bouts. But, we've talked about it and I'm trying to care less about what he does.

jul-els
    Platinum Member
    Don't sweat the small stuff.

soursobgirl
    ive had a really bad week

1. uncle died
    2. work is really bad
    3. my mum had a nervous breakdown
    4. I am behind in my work
    5. boyfriend is diagnosed with social anxiety
    6. boyfriend told me he hates my best friend

MIght have something to do with the fact I am picky.

Mizz J
    Bronze Member
    Ugh.I hate bright sunlight indoors.Whats the point of THAT?? I would have worn sunglasses too.I hate squinting while trying to enjoy a relaxing meal. Lay off the poor guy.His peepers probably hurt.

pumpkinmoon
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soursobgirl [Register to see the link]

1. uncle died
    2. work is really bad

This is the reason then. You have a lot on your mind and you feel irritated which is why you are picking on this. Have you talked to your boyfriend about what's going on in your life? Maybe you are trying to cause friction just to be able to let some of what you are going through out.

Also I am sorry about your uncle and you mum.

Cognitive_Canine
    Platinum Member Cognitive_Canine's Avatar

1. uncle died
    2. work is really bad

Maybe that's why he had the sunglasses on.

soursobgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by theshoefairy [Register to see the link]
    This is the reason then. You have a lot on your mind and you feel irritated which is why you are picking on this. Have you talked to your boyfriend about what's going on in your life? Maybe you are trying to cause friction just to be able to let some of what you are going through out.

Also I am sorry about your uncle and you mum.
    Do you think so? We have beenthrough alot these past few weeks. Its really hard dealing with everything. I try and be strong but alot of my friends think he is a weirdo because of his social anxiety. I mean how do I not listen to all my friends when they all think he is creepy and weird.

pumpkinmoon
    Platinum Member
    Do you think so? We have beenthrough alot these past few weeks. Its really hard dealing with everything. I try and be strong but alot of my friends think he is a weirdo because of his social anxiety. I mean how do I not listen to all my friends when they all think he is creepy and weird.
    As long as you want to be with him, that is all that matters. Don't pay attention to what your friends have to say as long as he is treating you right. When I have a lot on my plate, i can get irritable and snap easily too. I think it's pretty normal really.

JeckyllNHyde
    Yea I think it's a bit picky. You could have maybe said it in a nice sweet way like "I want to see your eyes hun" and if he said no, I'd just let it go.

soursobgirl
    My best friend who knows there is an issue hasnt even tried to make contact with him to fix the issue. He thinks that she doesnt show him respect. So she said she would and once again he doesnt think he gets respect. Now she has done nothing to patch this up from her end.

This is part of my "snappyness" as such.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Found pictures of my boyfriends ex in his wardrobe?
I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years now. We have our ups and downs but we love each other very much. We've both previously been in a long term
GF wants to fly accross the country to visit a guy I've never met before.
Should a guy be concerned if his gf wants to fly across the country to visit a friend of approx 20 years (of the opposite sex) for a week? She says
Can't stop thinking about my girlfriend's past
I am a 24 year old guy and I am currently dating a girl who is 23 and in her last year of university. We have been together for about 5 months now
Help please!
I have been doing a lot of thinking, and I know what went wrong and what happened. My bf of four months started his MBA, and we went from seeing
Will I ever hear from him again?
Hello, I'm I writing today because I need some advice on my current situation with my boyfriend. My boyfriend [26 male] & I [22 female] met at my
Many things going on at once, needing advice or thoughts
Ok my boyfriend and I have been together about 4 years now. We have always had some communication problems. He never wants to talk about things -
Talked to another woman one time other than my girlfriend
Hey, so about a month ago, my girlfriend of almost two years that lives with me started recieving snapchats from a person i have never seen her snap

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Tired of Being His Provider??
Okay so I found this site through Google. This seems like a pretty common topic and I suppose I just need to vent. My husband has been unemployed
Beautiful women who works at lush...
So there is this a girl who works at this place. I've been in there twice now and she is a stunner. Its one of those girls who you have to look twice
Being left for another man by my ex girlfriend
My and my ex gf broke up 7 months ago back in late April. We had bad fights and she stated she was unhappy. She then proceeded to have an active
Wondering?
Ok, I posted before about my situation but I would like to further talk. This woman I became involved with 3 years ago TOLD me she had feelings for
Break up Advice Needed
Hi all, I really need some advice on my recent break up with my girlfriend of almost five years. A few months ago I started to feel unhappy and
She's getting ready for marriage. She thinks that it is what I want. My fault.
So, I am pretty much in a difficult situation. I have been with a girl for the past 4 years. In these 4 years, after a while I realized she really
Venting - Advice...?
Hello, Im a 36 year old male, married with 3 kids. My wife and I are pretty much like roommates. There is zero sex life and its from both ends
Ask For Advice