Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: sunglasses inside - is it rude

Cognitive_Canine
    Platinum Member Cognitive_Canine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by annie24 [Register to see the link]
    is it possible she had just gotten back from the eye doctor and had gotten her pupils dialated? just a possibility. or maybe she has sensitive eyes or was crying? or has pink eye and doesn't want everyone to see it?
    I saw a guy wearing sunglasses inside.

I admit, I judged him and thought he just wanted attention. Turns out he tripped the day before and gave himself a really bad black eye on the fall down.

I felt really bad for thinking ill of him. I'm trying to work on letting my boyfriend do more silly things and not letting it bother me. I just feel like everyone is staring at me and judging me when he's on one of his weird bouts. But, we've talked about it and I'm trying to care less about what he does.

jul-els
    Platinum Member
    Don't sweat the small stuff.

soursobgirl
    ive had a really bad week

1. uncle died
    2. work is really bad
    3. my mum had a nervous breakdown
    4. I am behind in my work
    5. boyfriend is diagnosed with social anxiety
    6. boyfriend told me he hates my best friend

MIght have something to do with the fact I am picky.

Mizz J
    Bronze Member
    Ugh.I hate bright sunlight indoors.Whats the point of THAT?? I would have worn sunglasses too.I hate squinting while trying to enjoy a relaxing meal. Lay off the poor guy.His peepers probably hurt.

pumpkinmoon
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soursobgirl [Register to see the link]

1. uncle died
    2. work is really bad

This is the reason then. You have a lot on your mind and you feel irritated which is why you are picking on this. Have you talked to your boyfriend about what's going on in your life? Maybe you are trying to cause friction just to be able to let some of what you are going through out.

Also I am sorry about your uncle and you mum.

Cognitive_Canine
    Platinum Member Cognitive_Canine's Avatar

1. uncle died
    2. work is really bad

Maybe that's why he had the sunglasses on.

soursobgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by theshoefairy [Register to see the link]
    This is the reason then. You have a lot on your mind and you feel irritated which is why you are picking on this. Have you talked to your boyfriend about what's going on in your life? Maybe you are trying to cause friction just to be able to let some of what you are going through out.

Also I am sorry about your uncle and you mum.
    Do you think so? We have beenthrough alot these past few weeks. Its really hard dealing with everything. I try and be strong but alot of my friends think he is a weirdo because of his social anxiety. I mean how do I not listen to all my friends when they all think he is creepy and weird.

pumpkinmoon
    Platinum Member
    Do you think so? We have beenthrough alot these past few weeks. Its really hard dealing with everything. I try and be strong but alot of my friends think he is a weirdo because of his social anxiety. I mean how do I not listen to all my friends when they all think he is creepy and weird.
    As long as you want to be with him, that is all that matters. Don't pay attention to what your friends have to say as long as he is treating you right. When I have a lot on my plate, i can get irritable and snap easily too. I think it's pretty normal really.

JeckyllNHyde
    Yea I think it's a bit picky. You could have maybe said it in a nice sweet way like "I want to see your eyes hun" and if he said no, I'd just let it go.

soursobgirl
    My best friend who knows there is an issue hasnt even tried to make contact with him to fix the issue. He thinks that she doesnt show him respect. So she said she would and once again he doesnt think he gets respect. Now she has done nothing to patch this up from her end.

This is part of my "snappyness" as such.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Top Threads
My lazy boyfriend.
Honestly I am so annoyed. Like I LOVE my boyfriend I really do but he is so lazy. I work full time as a server and he doesn’t work. He contributes
Plans
Ok, so my boyfriend has been super busy with work because of the holidays. We have only seen each other maybe a couple hours a few days out of the
My BF offered to his female friend to fake being her BF
I used to love his friend she was really nice to me and us! I used to think she loved us as a couple! Anyways, she broke up with her BF, and at
I grabbed my gf in the heat of the moment
I've been with my girlfriend for 18 months now and things have been good up until now by and large. At the beginning of the relationship, we lived
Am I expecting wrong from hubby
Hi all , My problem started when my Brother In Law moved to States . Though he is 32 but totally immature and messed up - its a diff story
Me and my ex
So today would have been 9 months with my ex but we split 2 days ago. His entire reason for the breakup was he feels like he cant be himself around
My girlfriend sleeps on the same bed as her mother.
My name is Lewis and my girlfriend’s name is Jasmine. We met at age 20 and 21 while we were both working at a Costco. We became friends and started a

Featured Threads
Red Flag if the guy on first date does not pay for my food?
A guys asked me out to a dinner and picked the restaurant. Toward the end, when the waiter came to drop off the bill, the waiter leaned toward the
narcissistic ex - help/ how to get back at him
So this is a post about a narcisisstic, immature ex. Not an ex boyfriend, not an ex boy, but something in between. It was something in between
University freshers fling?
[B]Hey there! [/B] Thank you so much for reading this. I just [I]REALLY [/I]need advice as it's SERIOUSLY affecting MY LIFE
Should you call out your ex when you find out they've been cheating on you?
Just some thoughts guys. Have you been cheated on? What did you do? Did you call your ex out on the lies and deceit? Or go on with your lives?
Ex is being so angry and hateful
I was in kind of relationship for almost 6-7 months but unexpectedly we broke up. He dumped. Just on a fight. Just day after our breakup. I went back
How to avoid checking up on ex social media?
Hi friends, I’m finding that posting here and seeing so many of us in the same boat is proving rather helpful in my own journey to move on. That
Break-up
Hi, I've recently just been broken up with by my girlfriend of two years, she has stated it wasn't all my fault and she is part to blame, but would
Ask For Advice