Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: sunglasses inside - is it rude

Cognitive_Canine
    Platinum Member Cognitive_Canine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by annie24 [Register to see the link]
    is it possible she had just gotten back from the eye doctor and had gotten her pupils dialated? just a possibility. or maybe she has sensitive eyes or was crying? or has pink eye and doesn't want everyone to see it?
    I saw a guy wearing sunglasses inside.

I admit, I judged him and thought he just wanted attention. Turns out he tripped the day before and gave himself a really bad black eye on the fall down.

I felt really bad for thinking ill of him. I'm trying to work on letting my boyfriend do more silly things and not letting it bother me. I just feel like everyone is staring at me and judging me when he's on one of his weird bouts. But, we've talked about it and I'm trying to care less about what he does.

jul-els
    Platinum Member
    Don't sweat the small stuff.

soursobgirl
    ive had a really bad week

1. uncle died
    2. work is really bad
    3. my mum had a nervous breakdown
    4. I am behind in my work
    5. boyfriend is diagnosed with social anxiety
    6. boyfriend told me he hates my best friend

MIght have something to do with the fact I am picky.

Mizz J
    Bronze Member
    Ugh.I hate bright sunlight indoors.Whats the point of THAT?? I would have worn sunglasses too.I hate squinting while trying to enjoy a relaxing meal. Lay off the poor guy.His peepers probably hurt.

pumpkinmoon
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soursobgirl [Register to see the link]

1. uncle died
    2. work is really bad

This is the reason then. You have a lot on your mind and you feel irritated which is why you are picking on this. Have you talked to your boyfriend about what's going on in your life? Maybe you are trying to cause friction just to be able to let some of what you are going through out.

Also I am sorry about your uncle and you mum.

Cognitive_Canine
    Platinum Member Cognitive_Canine's Avatar

1. uncle died
    2. work is really bad

Maybe that's why he had the sunglasses on.

soursobgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by theshoefairy [Register to see the link]
    This is the reason then. You have a lot on your mind and you feel irritated which is why you are picking on this. Have you talked to your boyfriend about what's going on in your life? Maybe you are trying to cause friction just to be able to let some of what you are going through out.

Also I am sorry about your uncle and you mum.
    Do you think so? We have beenthrough alot these past few weeks. Its really hard dealing with everything. I try and be strong but alot of my friends think he is a weirdo because of his social anxiety. I mean how do I not listen to all my friends when they all think he is creepy and weird.

pumpkinmoon
    Platinum Member
    Do you think so? We have beenthrough alot these past few weeks. Its really hard dealing with everything. I try and be strong but alot of my friends think he is a weirdo because of his social anxiety. I mean how do I not listen to all my friends when they all think he is creepy and weird.
    As long as you want to be with him, that is all that matters. Don't pay attention to what your friends have to say as long as he is treating you right. When I have a lot on my plate, i can get irritable and snap easily too. I think it's pretty normal really.

JeckyllNHyde
    Yea I think it's a bit picky. You could have maybe said it in a nice sweet way like "I want to see your eyes hun" and if he said no, I'd just let it go.

soursobgirl
    My best friend who knows there is an issue hasnt even tried to make contact with him to fix the issue. He thinks that she doesnt show him respect. So she said she would and once again he doesnt think he gets respect. Now she has done nothing to patch this up from her end.

This is part of my "snappyness" as such.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Top Threads
fiance got a lapdance?
so weve been together 3 years hes a lovely guy and we are very close, he went out at the weekend for drinks with his brother then tells me he had a
Not being trusted
Sorry for the long intro... I wasn't sure if to post this in the age gap section as I'm 36 and my fiancee is 23. We've been together for about a
What does this mean?
I'm a 24 year old man and I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 5 years. But I'm feeling like this relationship is built on blind trust
I love him, but I regret moving in together
I've been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years (I'm 33, he's 35). I just moved into his house 2 months ago. It's the house he grew up in. Long
Am I crazy???
I have to know if I'm being crazy or not! My boyfriend and I have been in a turbulent relationship on and off for 4 years. When I say turbulent, I
Please help me I can't open up to my bf
So I've been with my boyfriend 6 months and we live together, but I'm always so angry with him lately :( he just annoys me so much. It's strange
need advice
i dont know wats wrong with me .... my ex bf send me message to get back to me so i did but he dont want me to be jelous when he hang out with hes

Featured Threads
He took my sisters virginity!
Well.. Here goes nothing. I don't have anyone to talk to and hoping to get some insight. My mind is confused and my heart is completely
Dating after working in the sex industry
Hey all, I'm coming out of a difficult time in my life where i worked as a sex worker. I just wanted some opinions on how to handle this when I begin
My boyfriend hangs out one on one with his ex am I right to feel uncomfortable?
Hi everyone, I posted here before about how my boyfriend and his ex are close friends. Long story short, they date for two years, realised they were
What does this mean?
I'm a 24 year old man and I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 5 years. But I'm feeling like this relationship is built on blind trust
Is this just "The 21st Century Woman?"
For the past 5 years, every woman I've dated (ages 25-32 we'll say) has had to stress to me immediately, before anything gets going, that they are
Venting I guess... I miss having sex.
So... I don't know if there is any real advice that can be given here. But I'm sure people here can at least relate and maybe share their
My boyfriend curses at me but says he's joking?
Hi everyone, My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 8 months and while everything has been great so far except that he curses at me but says
Ask For Advice