in a text. no contact for three months. im not going to reply. i just need to start typing to keep myself from replying. and i honestly dont know, if i were to reply, if i would say "i dont!" or "come home baby!" lol i'm so torn. but us being apart is definitely what is best. so im going to just keep typing to keep myself distracted. why do ex's make no contact so difficult?! rawwrrr. lol

This guys been given about 5 chances, and I only kept taking him back because he helped me raise my now 3 year old. She was calling him daddy and everything. Sum it up in a few short points:

1. Bum, sat around and played video games all day, and mooched and lived in my house, I would go to classes from 9am-4 or 5, and get home and he'd still be asleep.

2. Cheated on me at about our 1 year together, got the girl pregnant (his ex girlfriend), she had the baby, and I found out the day he went to go sign papers to adopt the baby out.

3. Had a series of "text girlfriends" of girls that lived nearby. I would every once in a while check in his phone and find him bashing me and telling them how beautiful they were, etc. etc.

We had something amazing, and I know he'll regret it for the rest of his life. I took care of him like his mother, made him amazing food, made him feel like he was in a real family, we were "his girls" and he loved us so much. But sometimes just so many things can happen, you just cant undo, and my trust has been betrayed so many times, I cant get over it.

Don't take him back. I mean, I understand forgiveness and second chances, but you gave this guy so many chances and he still doesn't get it... Perhaps he has changed, who knows... But he broke your heart, your trust, and has robbed your time that you can never get back.

If you keep this guy in your life.... Your daughter will see this and learn that if mommy can't stand up for herself and let men cheat on her, receive undeserved special treatment, and let him get away from it... Then she should date losers who will treat her like crap.

Do you want that for your daughter? Think about it before you make any decisions... I know it's tough to be a single mother, but you deserve better!

Thanks so much for saying that lunar, I didnt look at it that way. I wanted to imagine him alone in bed under the covers crying his heart out, but hes probably with his new girlfriend and she said something that reminded him of me. lol. That's fine. I'm not going to contribute to his broken ego today!

Vertigo- I'm definitely staying strong for my girl. She's only two and a half and when she sees me crying -which is rare-, she comforts me and says "Momma, did tony make you cry again?" lol. It scares me that already she's seeing that I let a guy hurt me. I just have to try my hardest to be a strong woman and set a good example for her. I'm so proud of myself that I got out of that relationship! My mom called him mentally abusive, and I do deserve better than that.

Vertigo- I'm definitely staying strong for my girl. She's only two and a half and when she sees me crying -which is rare-, she comforts me and says "Momma, did tony make you cry again?" lol. It scares me that already she's seeing that I let a guy hurt me. I just have to try my hardest to be a strong woman and set a good example for her. I'm so proud of myself that I got out of that relationship! My mom called him mentally abusive, and I do deserve better than that.

There you go jennyy!! You have someone to be strong for! I am very happy you decided not to answer, it shows you are a very strong willed person. I am sure that with time you will feel a lot better and I am sure it must kill him to know that he no longer has you within his grasp.

You are a strong woman, jennyy... Sometimes, even the best of people have met and dealt with some pretty crappy people that they don't deserve to encounter in their lives. It's just the way life goes and it shows you a good lesson about choosing a better boyfriend the next time around.

Your daughter needs to see you strong. She needs to see that you're a fearless, "I don't take crap!" type of role model so that she can grow up into a beautiful, confident woman that no jerk can easily fool.

I have recently made a new thread about NC. It's on the front page, and I think you should seriously read it.

You are a strong woman, jennyy... Sometimes, even the best of people have met and dealt with some pretty crappy people that they don't deserve to encounter in their lives. It's just the way life goes and it shows you a good lesson about choosing a better boyfriend the next time around.

Your daughter needs to see you strong. She needs to see that you're a fearless, "I don't take crap!" type of role model so that she can grow up into a beautiful, confident woman that no jerk can easily fool.

I have recently made a new thread about NC. It's on the front page, and I think you should seriously read it.

I agree with ^^ very good post if I say so myself!

They want to try and see if they still have you in their grasp. They want an ego boost and thats why they do this. I agree with you and it seem you have your head in straight. Do not answer him.

Agree with this.

I am all for second chances and gave them out myself but clearly this guy wants an ego boost. He may really miss you but that is his lost!

My 10 month niece was the only thing that got me through the first month. There is something about having the unconditional love of a child to get you through a heart break...

Stay strong Jenny!

Next time someone hears this and they want to respond, they should simply ask "what do you miss about me".

I did this when my ex told me those words. His response was the companionship, having someone to tell about his day, coming home to someone who cares, cuddling with someone. I told him he could get that from anyone, even a dog. He didn't get it at first, until I told him that I wanted to know what he missed about me...the way I smell, the way I touch him or do anything, the sound of my voice. It was all about him.

I wonder if any ex will answer with qualities about the other person or if it'll be about them.

Next time someone hears this and they want to respond, they should simply ask "what do you miss about me".

I did this when my ex told me those words. His response was the companionship, having someone to tell about his day, coming home to someone who cares, cuddling with someone. I told him he could get that from anyone, even a dog. He didn't get it at first, until I told him that I wanted to know what he missed about me...the way I smell, the way I touch him or do anything, the sound of my voice. It was all about him.

I wonder if any ex will answer with qualities about the other person or if it'll be about them.

I was thinking about this this morning. Great point Autumn.

OMG, what an awesome point!

I am totally responding in the future with this should the opportunity present itself.

you girls really are very supportive and correct to her and daughter. She needs to see mom as stable but also careing enough to greave as loss of love is not easy, weather or not he was or not frigged up as i could easyly see but i dont know THAT situation so i say talk to your daughter and be real to her always she will be real back. well until she gets 13. lol just kidding. you go girls i wish i had that support sometime ago. 4th month

Archived