i left my boyfriend for someone else and i want him back but he hates me

My ex and i were so in love and so happy together. He was the one who put the stars in my eyes and always put that smile on my face. He told me countless times how he was so happy and greatful for me and i was everything to him. Our love was like a fairy tale and so perfect. He knew everything there possibly could know about me and I him. Our fingers fit perfectly together. until i messed up. I let another guy get into my head and he played every mind game there is on me and got me to break up with my boyfriend to date him. I did it. When i broke up with my boyfriend a few months later i started dating the other guy. It was great at first, then after i fell for him he was a totally diffrent person. He was so controlling and everything i did was so bad. I never did anything right according to him.everyday i asked my self why i left my boyfriend for this pathetic excuse for a man. I cried everyday b/c i knew i had messed up but i was so scared. i was so miserable with him and i just wanted the one i truly love back. Its now been almost 3 months since i made the biggest mistake of my life. And i have tried so many times getting back with him and poured out to him how much im sorry and how bad ive missed him and his responce is i dont want anything to do with you. Leave me alone. Dont txt me dont call me dont talk to me i hate you. How do i prove to him im so sorry for my mistakes and i still love him and need him back? please help me world!

Well, in the first place you need to face the fact that you chose to leave him for this other guy. He didn't get you to leave your boyfriend - that was entirely your decision and you should be taking responsibility for that.

Secondly - who would you want to be with if the second guy had continued to treat you well instead of starting to treat you badly? Because it looks as if you only want your ex because he is a better bet than the other guy.

Unless you begin to accept your responsibility for what you chose to do I doubt your ex will believe much if anything of what you say.

I agree with DN. And you said several times how much you loved the first bf & that it was a "picture perfect" fairytale, with absolutely nothing wrong.

First, relationships aren't ever like fairy tales. They can be totally awesome, full of beautiful love, & amazingly good feeling, but we do all have ups & downs & times of struggle. Secondly, if things were so great, how could anyone get you to decide to budge? How could it even happen that you would leave?

I think you've hurt your bf more deeply than you might imagine. It isn't really about your pain in this now but rather not creating more necessarily for him. If he's asked you to leave him alone (not to call, or talk in person or anything) I'd do just that.

In time he might cool off enough to talk with you or he may not. If he does, I still don't see what you could say to him that would make sense of your doing what you did, & him also trusting that you wouldn't again. I don't know what will happen but at least to me it doesn't look good....

You can blame the boy all you want.

The matter of the fact is you threw your ex away.

It's never forgotten and he will always see that in you.

If I were him, I would want you to write an apology letter not begging him back but to admit to your actions without blaming anyone else but yourself.

Don't expect anything from this letter but do it so he will heal.

Other than the letter, leave him alone and learn from what you did.

You can search for answers in every corner but...

Nothing can help you get him back

I know i shouldnt have been a selfish brat im not trying to put the blame on him.It sounds like it but i didnt mean for it to, I know what i did was sooooooooo wrong and it was my decision to go not anyone elses. and you all are so right its something i should have thought about before i did it. Thanks Guys!

Ill speak as I'm dealing with this situation as of recently and this is only me and my mind.

Give him some time. He needs to see things are different. Only thing is and I know you're going to hate to hear this, things might be ruined forever. Sorry to be negative and I'm not saying you'll never have another chance. That is up to him.

I was in this situation all of last year. Together and have a child. That's what made me think about trying to make it work, honestly. She left me not once but twice for the same co worker who is also grossly older than her and has never been married and has no kids. Of course that didn't come out until I pushed through all the lies and moved on.

I gave it another shot. I'm indifferent to a lot of things and I certainly do not love her anymore. Not like I used to anyway. I need total transparency, communication and proof that she has changed. I've been only offered the first of those three things because she can't talk and can't face things she's done and it always gets turned around on me. The pain is already there and is mine forever so I always want to run as this shows she doesn't care how it made me feel. I get constantly accused of being with other girls which is funny considering the situation. We fight non stop because I guess I just don't seem to care what happens now.

In other words, you might want to re think things. If you do even win him back it will more than likely be a VERY rocky road. Things will never be the same you once had. I hid it for about 2 months and everything was great then it's all falling apart again. I can't stand the fact that the girl I loved more than life itself betrayed me so bad. I live it everyday. Before I was back with her I didn't even think about it. I've told her I forgive her even though I have not and probably never will.

The pain is mine forever even though it might be in the past. I think about leaving her everyday pretty much, especially when even the smallest thing goes wrong. I have no tolerance or patience and I won't settle for anything less than I think I deserve. Before, I was a push over because I loved her so much.

Anyway sorry for my maybe irrelevant post, but I'm just saying even if you did get him back your life might be a living hell anyway. Or maybe things will go great but I doubt that since he's telling you he hates you. That's what I wanted to tell mine and what I'm thinking I should have told her. Maybe I'm just mean, I don't know. I'm not getting over it and the only way out seems to be a fresh start with someone else and that idea sounds great to me right about now.

Anyway, good luck to you. This is not an easy situation for anyone involved.

Archived