jealousy problem....help!

PersonalMe

hi everyone!, well my bf and i have been together for 2 years (weve been living together for 6 months) and i have this jealousy problem which I cannot get over! im jealous of him all the time, and it makes me even angrier when he DOESNT get jealous, he is like so calm all the time and ive even tried to make him jealous and sometimes he will, but then he gets over it in 2 minutes!...im scared hat he might cheat on me, though i know he wont and he really has no reason too. and im jealous of how hes so in control of his emotions as well u know!?

weve talked about it, but its always the same, i say i wont get jealous anymore, but the only thing that happens is i dont TELL him im jealous.

weve been together long enough for me to know that i shouldnt show my jealousy so much to him, cuz i know that could break us up. but i just want to solve it for ME, because its sooo frustrating to feel these things that i cant control!!

what can i do to "cure" my jealousy...and is there anything i can do to make him understand how i feel? ive tried EVEYRTHING but anything original, or that helped you, will be greatly appreciated!

thank you!!

I have jealousy problems just as well, and I'm still trying to conquer them.

This is actually a problem within yourself that you have to figure out, not your bf's. He could be there for you to let you know otherwise, but ultimately it's up to you.

I know how difficult it can be to overcome this, trust me I feel the same way. Just try to remind yourself that your bf loves you.

yes, i do know that jealousy is within myself and it is probably insecurity of my part. i think theres a lot of factors:

1. hes the love of my life and i dont want to lose him ever

2. i think he's very handsome and i feel that girls are constantly trying to steal him away

3. he has lied to me twice about ...long story short him talking to girls (one being his ex) but i mean he saw how much it hurt me, ...but i guess i have a hard time forgetting about that....and then i feel bad because he says I cant think about that for the rest of my life. and hes right but...how do i forget about it?....i mean he did LIE to me...twice! ...?

I know it's difficult, but if he is the love of your life - you will have to find a way to trust him again. Easier said than done? Yes, I know.

I'm still fighting the inner demons myself. Sometimes I can't help by always mention old things in which my bf has hurt me earlier in our relationship. I know how much it frustrates him because he mentions how I always bring it up and that he has proven himself to me 1,000x over. Now that I think about it, it really wasn't that big of a deal.

You need to try to focus on the positive things within your relationship.

Archived