Best way to finish off a BJ?

-Sanguine-

I agree, most guys don't care if you swallow or not, as long as you finish them.

I usually just swallow it because it's easier, but either or I don't think my bf really mind. He'll just be glad he's getting head. lol

My ex was insistent that I swallowed because he felt rejected when I spit. He would actually sulk when I did spit. He liked the idea of accepting his fluid in my body.

My ex was insistent that I swallowed because he felt rejected when I spit. He would actually sulk when I did spit. He liked the idea of accepting his fluid in my body.

Yeah that's how I feel too. It's sort of like creating a bond by taking him into you (no pun intended), and for me it truly means a lot... Though I know sometimes it can taste bad (lol) and in that instance spitting is perfectly fine.

I prefer for her to swallow though because it's much more intimate.

I think it's gross to swallow, and if a guy is really going to get all pouty about it maybe he should just be happy he's getting a bj in the first place. Take a swallow of his own stuff & see how much he enjoys it. It's like, I would think the actual bj itself is probably 90% of the enjoyment, and for guys who like girls to swallow, the swallowing part is 10% of the enjoyment. Now, if the girl dislikes swallowing that much, she probably has a 25-50% DISsatisfaction with swallowing, while the bj itself is say, 50-75% of the work (& while its enjoying to satisfy your partner, the girl isn't actually getting any physical enjoyment from it the way the guy is).

So if the guy is pouting about not getting his extra 10% satisfaction and does not consider the 25-50% dissatisfaction that the girl experiences in order for him to achieve that extra 10%, he's just being selfish. You alre already getting a blowjob so quit complaining! And if you don't want the girl to spit that bad, that little problem can be solved by ceasing to give blowjobs, and spitting won't be an issue.

Lol, good thing my bf doesn't care either way!

**I totally made up those stats, but I think they are fairly accurate, at least in my situation.

Finishing in a girls mouth feels far better to me. However I know it isn't very pleasant for a lot of girls. So basically, yea if a girl won't do it, the guy ought to be happy to get the bj. But to the girls, as a special treat, letting him finish in your mouth is excellent, what you do with it from there is up to you. I heard a few girls say having it far enough into your mouth to not really taste it and just swallowing it immediately is easiest...

Finishing in a girls mouth feels far better to me. However I know it isn't very pleasant for a lot of girls. So basically, yea if a girl won't do it, the guy ought to be happy to get the bj. But to the girls, as a special treat, letting him finish in your mouth is excellent, what you do with it from there is up to you. I heard a few girls say having it far enough into your mouth to not really taste it and just swallowing it immediately is easiest...

Take a swallow of his own stuff & see how much he enjoys it.

By this reasoning, all men should give BJs to men before they ask for a BJ from a woman. They should also be on the receiving end of anal intercourse with another guy before they have sex with a woman.

There is an awful lot of psychology in sex. The issue with swallowing is just another example. In biological terms, sex is ultimately about pregnancy, and hence about the transfer of sperm. While we find a lot of other things pleasurable, it shouldn't be any surprise that many men are hard-wired to want women to accept their sperm. It's a proxy that the not-too-bright hindbrain finds satisfying.

Some women get a mental kick out of it too, for much the same reason. Not you, but some.

It's like, I would think the actual bj itself is probably 90% of the enjoyment

Honestly, no. Not for me, anyway, and I know I'm not alone in this, since I've seen other guys express their feelings about it on this board. As always, mileage varies from guy to guy, but I know how it is for me.

BJs don't actually feel that good. The mouth simply is the wrong shape, and hard and rough in a lot of places. As a guy, you can't put that much energy into a BJ, because you're going to hurt her, hurt yourself, or at the very least cause her to gag. Thrusting deep, which is something you always have an urge to do, is completely out of the question.

For those of us who don't get that much directly out of a BJ, it's largely psychological. I was a bit obsessed with them in my 20s, I don't know why. In any case, spitting felt so much like rejection that I'd rather have no BJ at all than one where I finished and she spat me out. It completely ruined an act that was difficult to enjoy physically.

If I were with a woman who found swallowing repulsive, I'd be much happier with either oral purely as foreplay leading to intercourse, or no oral at all.

I heard a few girls say having it far enough into your mouth to not really taste it and just swallowing it immediately is easiest...

This. Plus I never considered the taste, he's my man it doesn't matter. It can get messy or awkward but that's what makes those intimate moments so unique and liberating. For the poster that mentioned anal, I've never done it but ohmegee is right on that. I would do it if I loved him and he loved me too. There are no limits when there's trust and desire.

I agree with all of this except for the spitting part. I don't think I've been with someone who spit, but I would never expect them not to or care if they did. Wanting someone to drink your bodily fluids is a lot to ask. I could always understand why someone wouldn't want to.

I agree with Alli, even though I've always tended to swallow anyway. I still find it repulsive and it ruins the experience for me. More so the texture than the taste. It has nothing to do with not liking the guy or rejecting him.

Hopefully I'll strike it lucky and the next guy I end up with won't like it either/won't care.

By this reasoning, all men should give BJs to men before they ask for a BJ from a woman. They should also be on the receiving end of anal intercourse with another guy before they have sex with a woman.

Actually I said take a swallow of his OWN stuff, not someone elses. You can do it into a cup. And having sex in another guys butt isn't really the same thing as having "regular", heterosexual sex. The point was, guys that want to get their every bit of enjoyment without consideration for the fact that maybe for their girlfriend, the limit is the bj itself, and swallowing the stuff is just too much. It's not to say that in order to be "fair", everyone has to do exactly the same thing their partner does. It's about wanting them to do something that they don't feel comfortable doing. It's about having that expectation that someone will bend to your every littlest desire, without considering the fact that YOU wouldn't even want to do it, either. If you like it when they swallow, fine. But have some consideration & don't get all pouty or passive-aggressive if she doesn't want to do it. Not saying that that is what you in particular do... just something for people in general to consider.

But I guess I can kind of see your point. If after every time you had sex, the other person had to jump in the shower because they just felt gross, it might feel a bit like they don't even enjoy it. So I can see your point a bit, and about it being psychological as well. I guess it's just that the side I'm always on has no reason to enjoy swallowing something like that!! Like swallowing someone's other bodily fluids, like blood or mucous. Blech. Maybe everyone can be happy if you have your eyes blindfolded & never knew what she did with it afterward! Kidding, of course. I just don't really think that he should make me feel like I have to do something I don't enjoy, when it's after the fact anyway. (And again, "he" in general. My bf doesn't care what I do with it, thank god!)

If she doesnt swallow she doesn't love you

I would consider that if someone I was dating had absolutely no consideration for my feelings and was only out to meet 100% of his sexual needs regardless of what I want/don't want, he probably doesn't love me!!

Or was that a joke/sarcasm?

Well, conversely, whenever we give oral we're always licking up female bodily fluids. They don't exactly taste or smell great, though I can't say as the texture ever bothered me - it's kind of like licking up someone's sweat.

You can go down on a girl without swallowing too much fluid. Keeping it concentrated on the clit is one way to do it. That's all I like anyway. There's no need to lap it all up.

Archived