Best way to turn a girl on via text message?

thedriver

Well depends how comfortable you are with her or if you are "in there" so to speak.

Obviously sending explicit text messages could be a bit strong if she dont know you like her or you hardly know her at all, it could freak her out bigtime, party girl or not!

But, if you are comfortable with eachother and know that shes into you, and shes giving you the green light, I'd just describe in detail everything you want to do to her next time you see her thats a surefire way to show youre interested haha...

Otherwise, be very subtle here and there..innuendos etc, then just as thing heat up a little, back away...haha thatll drive her mad

x

If she is doing it and instigating it, chances are she is hinting at you that she wants some of the same ;-)

Little tip though : Make it all about her lol, she wants to hear how you will make her feel..over..and over hahaha Youre onto a winner haha

Good luck x

(basically..I am a "good girl" but if Im in a relationship or seeing someone exclusively and are mega comfortable with them, it can be a massive turn on)

Then again, thats just me, everyone's different..go with your gut

Archived