Is this really clingy?

engraved2008

Is it being clingy if you text a guy every other day ? Most of the times he replys.But in the weekend i send few messages but no reply sometimes,so when i call or text friday with no response,i text couple more times on Sunday.Then yes ,i do want to text again to let me know he is ok or if he had any troubles.Is this really clingy or he just shows lack of interest ? I feell maybe i m clingy ,but we dont see each other much and he does not stick to his word when he says we going to do things together and such.

The problem isn't the time between your texts, it's him not always getting back to you and breaking promises of getting together.

He's totally taking you for granted.

See the Wikipedia definition of "doormat".

Then stop being the one who always initiates.

The problem isn't the time between your texts, it's him not always getting back to you and breaking promises of getting together.

He's totally taking you for granted.

See the Wikipedia definition of "doormat".

Then stop being the one who always initiates.

Bingo. Grow a pair and call him out on it. It might startle him into thinking he could lose you and get him to change. I've had success with this in the past. It's not being manipulative or clingy - by clearing the air and voicing your concern, you are asserting yourself and he'll see that he may not always have the upperhand. Which is BIGx10 for you.

Archived