Thread: Can you be lovers then friends then lovers again?

Can you be lovers then friends then lovers again?

Again, my backstory is out there, but I have had contact with my ex. I know she doesn't want me back, but damn this false hope. She said something about a dawson's Creekanalogy, where two characters reconnected after years.

She is dating someone now, as am I. She hassaid h doesn't mean anything to her, and that they are winding down, but has said this before and she is still dating him. She is heavily forcing the friend card on me. I am all or nothing, but cant seem to get the thought of this woman out of my life as a reality. For 5 years she was my everthing.

She has said my antics to get her back have only pushed her futher away. Thinking that we will never be a romantic couple again makes me so horribly depressed. I owe the new girl in my life 100%, but my love for the ex won't can you be lovers then friends then lovers again?

Thoughts like that are unhealthy for you, her, and your current SO. I think that it may be best for you to take a break from relationships in order to do a little self evaluation. Take some time to find out if you are still in love with the ex or just the idea of her.

Top Threads
Some people would call him a mummys boy
Ive been with my boyfriend for nearly 5 years. Hes 34 and still lives at home with his mum. He is an only child and very very close with his mum
Boyfriend is not spending Thanksgiving with me to be with his daugther
I'm 36 years old and my almost a year boyfriend, 54. I don't have any children, he is divorced and have one son of 32 years that lives with his
Weird relationship
I have a truly surreal story to tell. I met a guy 2 years ago. He started courting me. But I was not attracted in the beginning and even was
Fallen for a soon to be divorced Man...too soon?
I've known this guy for around 6 years, he was married to someone who I use worked with. We have always got on, easy to talk to, same sense of humor
Im 20 he's 27. I'm afraid the age gap is too much, especially for my family.
I have been dating my boyfriend for about 5 months now. We've gotten pretty close and we've both discussed giving a long term relationship a shot. We
Feel like I'm going nuts -what to do
Ok so it's hard to describe my problems as I'm not sure if it's me being a jealous or that my girlfriend does stuff to make me worry. I'm 41 and
Please help, I am so confused.
I started speaking to a beautiful and charming woman in August and we met up, spoke a lot on WhatsApp and had a great connection. She was

online counseling
Featured Threads
Need feedback, criticism from the men here *long*
I want to vent cuz this is bugging the hell out of me me even though I should be happy to move on. I want the perspective of men here because I feel
Should I be concernd about my ex's guy being around my son?
I was married to the girl of my dreams for 16 years until she met a guy in a cooking chatroom. The question I have is can I trust this guy with our
Struggling to figure out if she likes me or not?
I really fancy her and I still struggle with all the attraction sign things. I chose to sit at the table that I knew she'd be, because her friend
So having dinner with my ex tonight.
Recap: We dated nearly two years. I dumped him by email -- which was crappy of me, but I don't do conflict well. He was never able to say he loved
2 dates but now a new girl on the scene.
Been a while since I posted here, had a break from dating really, off all OLD and just thought I'd let fate do its thing. about a month ago I got
What are the chances that she could have gotten pregnant?
I met up with an ex from 5 years ago and in the heat of the moment we had unprotected sex. Now here are the facts: - She is 27, I'm 29. - She
Marrying someone with different level of religion understanding
Say, you're an orthodox religious man and your potential spouse has the same religion as you but with much lower level of practice and knowledge