why would he want to throw it in my face?

this is more of an update from my previous post. i thought that my ex was trying to date another girl and when i asked him he got mad and told me he doesnt care what i think and told me its none of my business. so i said whatever and stopped talking to him and never asked again.

yesterday he randomly text me and said "oh and yeah, just so you stop bothering me about it, me and her are talking."

i thought that was very rude of him to just throw that in my face that way. esp knowing that it bothers me that he is trying for another girl. if he doesnt care about me then why would he throw that in my face? i only asked him once about it and he told me i dont need to know anything. then why did he feel the need to tell me?

im done texting him and talking to him for good. i even deleted his number out of my phone. i hope that later on he regrets this. i just think that his girl is his rebound relationship. he still seems pretty bitter about our break up, even though he broke up with me.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he's trying to make you jealous. deleting his number is the way forward. nc is the best way forward. you're showing you're moving on by doing this.

i just dont understand why he would try to make me jealous..he claims that he doesnt have any feelings for me anymore and doesnt care about me either..he could easily just be lying. and this girl is his cover up. to help him forget about how he feels.

hes bitter i presume. but he has been way out of line in his behaviour. he doesnt deserve forgiveness. if the girl is a cover up, then thats a twisted way to get your attention. hes not worth talking to when hes playing games. you'll be much better off with nc.

Maybe he is just being a jerk, i notice that when men feel guilty they act like a jerk to deal with justifying their actions. Maybe he feels guilty about not wanting the relationship or the fact that he is with this girl.

I think you should do no call and see what he does.

Maybe he is just being a jerk, i notice that when men feel guilty they act like a jerk to deal with justifying their actions. Maybe he feels guilty about not wanting the relationship or the fact that he is with this girl.

I think you should do no call and see what he does.

yeah he is always a jerk about everything so im sure thats what he is doing now. but i mean theyre just "talking" right now. not together or anything. im hoping maybe they dont get together but i dont know why i should even care.

but yeah im not going to text or call him for a very long time, if i ever again. my friends are convinced hell eventually text me but im not sure.

he may be bitter because he's not with you anymore. maybe there is anger on his part for how it ended and this is how hes venting it.

yeah good point and you might be right. we were friends for a while and during this time we wasnt "talking" to this girl. and he had mentioned that he didnt like her and they were just friends. and then he got mad at me over something stupid and told me he didnt want to be friends anymore and stopped talking to me. and now all of a sudden he likes her, now that im outta his life.

sounds like a little kid huh? hes very immature.

i do feel for you as the wounds are obviously still open for you. but even though nc is tough, its for the best. the longer you do it, the easier it gets and i guarantee you will move on in your own time.

yeah probably. thats what i am going to try to do. i just dont know what to do if he does text me and tries to talk to me. i think it would be hard being his friend while he's with another girl. esp since i still have feelings for him. what should i do then?

ignore him. your feelings will fade away in time and no contact will help you heal after the break up. i think he will cause trouble for you down the line if you stay in touch. he has already been playing games as it is. you're better off without him.

ignore him. your feelings will fade away in time and no contact will help you heal after the break up. i think he will cause trouble for you down the line if you stay in touch. he has already been playing games as it is. you're better off without him.

yeah i know i am. and i guess ignoring him is what i have to do. hes broken up with me many times and has got back with me after every time. i think he just has a horrible cycle of leaving and coming back. and i just get the feeling hell be back..and i hope im gone by then.

you will be if you stay strong and maintain nc. hes not worth talking to anymore. it says something that you havent taken him back this time. you're doing all the right things. you have to be strong. maybe you could block his number or get a new one. if he knows he has no one to go back to, he wont come back.

you will be if you stay strong and maintain nc. hes not worth talking to anymore. it says something that you havent taken him back this time. you're doing all the right things. you have to be strong. maybe you could block his number or get a new one. if he knows he has no one to go back to, he wont come back.

yeah good point. i thought about blocking his number but im not too sure hell try talking to me so im not that worried about blocking it. im just going to not talk to him and see what happens. im just so sick of everything he does. i just want it all to stop. and i want to just get over all this.

i think you will be more tempted to talk if you havent blocked his number. also if his numbers blocked then he cant contact you and start all the things he does. hes playing with your emotions but if you can maintain nc then thats a really positive thing and will help you get over this.

i think you will be more tempted to talk if you havent blocked his number. also if his numbers blocked then he cant contact you and start all the things he does. hes playing with your emotions but if you can maintain nc then thats a really positive thing and will help you get over this.

im pretty sure i can do nc. because i honestly dont have anything i could say to him..

Archived