LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 25 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend is an ex <> slept with 15 guys

My girlfriend is an ex <> slept with 15 guys

My girlfriend is an ex <> that slept with 15 guys in the past and I'm desperately trying to look past it but it's a very hard pill to swallow even though I really love her can someone please help me?
    BTW Ive only slept with 5 girls and am aware that is bad too but 15 is a little much for me.
    Last edited by avman; 12-04-2009 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Language

You need to get over it and realize she's with you now. I'm quite sure there are things YOU have done in your past, sexual or not, that you wouldn't wanna be judged on.

She didn't stay with them, she's with you. Her decision. Let the past be that, the past.

Agreed. Get over it or leave. She shouldn't be punished because you are too insecure to handle the fact that 15 other men had their penis in her.

I used to play the numbers game(and i dont mean lottery) and its not worth all the stress and aggravation. Shes sleeping with you and that should trump all.

Don't even ask next time. And if she wants to tell you tell her you dont care to know or tell.

Bronze Member
    i agree, let the past be the past, especially if you guys are in a monogamous relationship at this time.

if she's been promiscuous in the past, think about how special you must be to her if she is committing to you!

Wow...only 15?? That's nothing. Why in the world would she stay with a person who calls her a "ho"??

Are you scared of getting an STD?? If you are then I would recommend that you both get tested and if one of you has one then the doctor can recommend methods so that either of you do not the other's disease.

Hmm

Well thanks guys but my insecurity IS the problem and that's what I need help with cause I do really love my girl.All the other advice given for this is stuff I already realize. So GET OVER IT doesnt actually help me at all.

[QUOTE=ivinsjames;3886385]Well thanks guys but my insecurity IS the problem and that's what I need help with cause I do really love my girl.All the other advice given for this is stuff I already realize.

You gotta build a bridge and get over it. Are you worried she thought one of these guys was better in bed than you? She is with YOU. Obviously you are the person she wants to be with. No one is forcing her to be with you.

Originally Posted by Catdancer
    Wow...only 15?? That's nothing. Why in the world would she stay with a person who calls her a "ho"??
    I said "ex ho" because that's what she was.

Page 1 of 25 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice