LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend is an ex <> slept with 15 guys

Originally Posted by ivinsjames
    Um, I never said I call her horrible names.I said ho just so everyone who wants to help me can understand what Im dealing with.Nothing more.
    Ho is a horrible name and just because you aren't saying it her face doesn't make it any less reprehensible.

Originally Posted by hockeyboy
    Agree with the others and learn from this....in the future, don't talk about "numbers." There really is no point, and regardless of the answer, you won't like it.
    True I believe that now that I think about it.And I do appreciate everyone for their personal opinions about this Im willing to take as much as you all will give.

I never really quite understood the point of telling a partner the exact number of people they've had sex with.

I prefer more interesting topics.

Um, I never said I call her horrible names.I said ho just so everyone who wants to help me can understand what Im dealing with.Nothing more.
    This is so ignorant but it's gut-busting laugh-funny for the same reason at the same time.

Originally Posted by Insane Heart
    Ho is a horrible name and just because you aren't saying it her face doesn't make it any less reprehensible.
    What don't you guys understand about "ex ho" Im not saying she is one now.EX means was,or used to be and is now not. come on guys I know you understand better then this.

Originally Posted by Seymore
    This is so ignorant but it's gut-busting laugh-funny for the same reason at the same time.
    Ok smarty what should I have said she used to sleep around alot? What the hells the difference?

You're assuming she has changed who she was. Shes the same person as before.

The more you think theres a difference the more you're going to feel the need for making this a problem

9. 12-04-2009, 01:27 PM

What don't you guys understand about "ex ho" Im not saying she is one now.EX means was,or used to be and is now not. come on guys I know you understand better then this.
    Why do you want to be in a relationship with someone you don't respect? Sorry, if you were my bf and you called me that, even with the word "ex" in front, our relationship would be over.

11. 12-04-2009, 01:27 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

You shouldn't have asked if you couldn't handle the truth.

Either get over it or get out of the fire....and calling your 'girlfriend' a 'ho' is a low blow. Learn some tact.

I love how everyone gets their panties in a bunch over the OP's choice of words instead of helping him feel better about it like he asked.

You DO all know what he meant.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice