LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 22232425

Thread: My girlfriend is an ex <> slept with 15 guys

Originally Posted by greywolf
    If we're going by this argument then women should all become lesbians. The only thing you have to worry about catching from a woman is a yeast infection.
    Where did you hear that??

link removed

ah, here you go. A woman is 48, had 5 partners or so, and her bf is complaining about her number. sigh.....

Originally Posted by Happy Bunny
    Where did you hear that??

link removed
    I don't understand how STDs in men relates to my post. And I still stand by what I said. It is still possible to catch something from a woman; however, the risk is much much lower compared to heterosexual sex. Trich, yeast, and BV, those are the ones you have to worry about.
    Last edited by greywolf; 12-08-2009 at 05:04 PM.

Originally Posted by greywolf
    I don't understand how STDs in men relates to my post. And I still stand by what I said. It is still possible to catch something from a woman; however, the risk is much much lower compared to heterosexual sex. Trich, yeast, and BV, those are the ones you have to worry about.
    Herpes too. For sure though, overall STD risks are lower for lesbians. For straight women, their risks are lower if they don't get involved with bi-men. Even worse for them is if they get involved with 'straight' guys on the downlow, as those guys are, from what I've read, pretty reckless about using protection for their MSM encounters.

Originally Posted by diabolik
    Even worse for them is if they get involved with 'straight' guys on the downlow, as those guys are, from what I've read, pretty reckless about using protection for their MSM encounters.

Just curious, what is an MSM encounter?

Originally Posted by citymouse
    Just curious, what is an MSM encounter?
    Oh, I was just using shorthand. MSM is a term used by researchers - men who have sex with men. It's a broad category that, depending on who you talk to, covers gay guys, bi guys, and straight guys who have sex with men. Yes, lots of men who consider themselves straight have sex with men.

Silver Member
    Originally Posted by jc123
    15 is way too many. i think women on average are supposed to have a maximum of 8 partners in their lifetimes. if you're insecure you shouldnt be calling her a ho. she is a human being. if you cant trust her or cant get past her sexual history then you should end it for the good of both of you.
    A maximum of 8 partners, eh? Where did you find this obviously accurate statistic? Popular Mechanics? Why are they supposed to have this number? What are the benefits of 8?

Some people on here give me endless enjoyment.

personally i can speak out of experience here when i break up with a girl i go out to try and forget the girl by getting with another girl not all are looking for relationships and most just want easy uncomplicated sex in a night club (not actually sex in a club) so ive got quite a big list because it takes me a while to get over my feelings for the girl but sleeping with someone does ease the pain and loneliness when single!

and hey come on dont be harsh on the lady for sleeping with 15 guys if it was a guy he's a stud if its a girl shes a ho?
    if a girl is really bad she could go out every night of the week and get her garden sowed with different seeds several times a night so 15 really isnt that bad a number!
    ok look at it this way was she a virgin when you guys hooked up to begin with?if no then why didnt it bother you the first time you got together?

if she was a virgin then well it was inevitable she wanted to experiment into sexual adventures and try different flavors think yourself lucky she hasnt turned into a lesbian because you put her off guys for life!

another way to look at it is hey bud she is with you she came back to you because theres something about you she really likes and wants more of that those others couldnt provide her with.she is your lady now so take good care of her and treat her the best you can!

as for name calling if she is into that keep it in the bedroom treat her nice in public and well as bad as she likes in the bedroom but always remember women have feelings to and names do hurt them!

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 22232425

Give Advice
Ask For Advice