</3

NightLily

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Suzy, well I'm heartbroken.

There is this girl from my class who I've gotten close to since summer this year.

We've been hanging out, studying together, having lunch, coffee, etc. I have really developed strong feelings for her.

But suddenly, things stopped. She no longer wants to hang out with me. Whenever I ask her out she comes up with a lot of non-sense excuses.

Then tonight, I find out she's dating another from our class. I felt so devastated.

Hello Suzy, well I'm heartbroken.

There is this girl from my class who I've gotten close to since summer this year.

We've been hanging out, studying together, having lunch, coffee, etc. I have really developed strong feelings for her.

But suddenly, things stopped. She no longer wants to hang out with me. Whenever I ask her out she comes up with a lot of non-sense excuses.

Then tonight, I find out she's dating another from our class. I felt so devastated.

It sounds like she is either not interested or lost interest because you didn't make a "move".. I know it is hard, but you will find somebody who will be right for you. Just take it one step at a time..

I am so.. extremely.. heartbroken as well. Over here on the East Coast. So we may be alone, but tonight we can drink together (not literally if you are under 21 )

It sounds like she is either not interested or lost interest because you didn't make a "move".. I know it is hard, but you will find somebody who will be right for you. Just take it one step at a time..

I am so.. extremely.. heartbroken as well. Over here on the East Coast. So we may be alone, but tonight we can drink together (not literally if you are under 21 )

I'm getting wasted......

But only because I had a good day today.

Not drinking to drown my sorrows for once!

Oh well if he can not join I'll be the back up.

I'm getting wasted......

But only because I had a good day today.

Not drinking to drown my sorrows for once!

Oh well if he can not join I'll be the back up.

Haha.. I would get wasted with you, I know there is a bottle of whiskey just calling my name but the combo with the meds might kill me in my sleep

hahaha....

errrrrrrrrr

*face palm*

Have you already taken the meds?

J/K...one way to stay off the alcohol...

Drink and you may die.

Haha.. actually no I haven't taken them yet but they are still in the system. Drinking a little probably wouldn't hurt.

My problem is I only really like strong stuff ..

As long as I don't start popping pills I would say I will be fine.

sorry, i missed your last post.

anyways, i dont know about you, but sometimes it's a bigger agony, waiting for the shoe (or ax) to drop. When it's actually done and over with, i feel like i have a better grasp of what i need to do next.

if i may ask, do you know what you want to do next?

i dont think one needs to necessarily rush through the sad stages -- it's much better to take your own time processing the gamut of emotions, in my humble opinion.

but sadness has a weird way of sucking you into a state of inertia. i had to keep reminding myself to snap out of it, and thinking about what i want to do next, helped me move along, even at a snail's pace.

In many regards.. no I do not know what I want to do as this is a complete shock. Even though the pain had been dragged out.. and I SHOULD have seen this coming.. no.. I did see this coming. I just didn't want to believe it.

Last time I tried to go on with my life and pretend as though nothing happened.. I ended up in a deep depression. So, I guess I will just be for a little while.

Archived