Ask For Advice

Thread: How to prevent being led on?

Vince99
    Gold Member

How to prevent being led on?

What does one do to prevent being used? How do I know she's going out with me because she likes me, and not just because she enjoys getting out once in a while and having money spent on her?

hexaemeron

Quote Originally Posted by vinceval [Register to see the link]
    What does one do to prevent being used? How do I know she's going out with me because she likes me, and not just because she enjoys getting out once in a while and having money spent on her?
    See if she asks you back out for another date or offers to pay.

Scorpion Fury
    Quote Originally Posted by vinceval [Register to see the link]
    start taking her on dates that don't require much money. have you kissed her or anything?

In the Dark
    Usually don't know you're being used for sure until you go dating a few times and notice a attitude when they pay for even some of the dinner or whatever.
    Or they may seem to have a lack of interest if you don't have exciting & crazy entertaing nights everytime you both go on dates.

I tend to aviod telling potential dates what my occupation is and what sort of income I have.
    I don't like to give ANY indication to how much money I earn where I can help it.

Top Threads
dating pet peeve-can it be stopped?
Hi, all! I have this HUGE pet peeve. Just about every time I go on a first date, I get pressured for sex. It doesn't matter how I dress. I don't act
What if she doesn't say I Love You Back?
Hi everyone. I have been dating my girlfriend since January. After long hard thought I have finally come to realise that I love her. I totally accept
Best friends husband made a pass at me
Hi guys. I was having a chat today with a friend and we got onto the topic of would you tell a friend if their partner was cheating or made a pass
Head over heels over someone I've never met
So a few months ago I decided to try out online dating. After a weeks of trying it out, I found someone that was perfect for me. We had the same
I can't quit thinking about him. What is my next move?
So there is this guy that I can NOT quit thinking about and I need some guidance. I'm 29 and haven't dated too much the last few years. I'm super
He went MIA after our trip together
So my bf and I have been seeing each other for 6 months. I am in my 20s he is in his 30s...we live over an hour apart but hang out every weekend or
How can I recover from this awkward moment with this date?
Basically I went out with this woman twice and we hooked up on a second date. Not go all the way, but did other things. However, she started acting

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
My boyfriend doesn't text me as much anymore?
My boyfriend would text me everyday all day and now he won't text me first anymore or at all sometimes. Last night he stopped replying to my text so
Is she the rebound
If he leaves a 17 year relationship to date his High School Sweetheart from 32 years ago, is she a rebound ?
I want to break NC after almost 2 months to invite my ex gf to a concert
We have been in NC for almost 2 months after being together for 6 years. She stopped responding to a text i sent her. I saw she was interested in
Online dating, and why it doesn't work well for most men
We discussed this before, and for some reason people got personal and mean about it. So I have no intention of returning to this thread, but I wanted
PLEASE HELP, boyfriend talks to mom 4-5 times per day, very odd relationship....
Hi guys, Always been hesitant to post my personal business online. Anyways... here it goes... So my boyfriend is amazing...(just to throw this
Hurtful joking
My bf jokes about things that are very hurtful. Today was probably one of the most hurtful. He tried to grab my breasts and he does this a lot. He's
He dumped me and won't return my stuff
So I was seeing a guy for a short amount of time. Out of the blue....he blocked me? Fair enough, I get the message, I think it's rude but
Ask For Advice