Ask For Advice

Thread: How to prevent being led on?

Vince99
    Gold Member

How to prevent being led on?

What does one do to prevent being used? How do I know she's going out with me because she likes me, and not just because she enjoys getting out once in a while and having money spent on her?

hexaemeron

Quote Originally Posted by vinceval [Register to see the link]
    What does one do to prevent being used? How do I know she's going out with me because she likes me, and not just because she enjoys getting out once in a while and having money spent on her?
    See if she asks you back out for another date or offers to pay.

Scorpion Fury
    Quote Originally Posted by vinceval [Register to see the link]
    start taking her on dates that don't require much money. have you kissed her or anything?

In the Dark
    Usually don't know you're being used for sure until you go dating a few times and notice a attitude when they pay for even some of the dinner or whatever.
    Or they may seem to have a lack of interest if you don't have exciting & crazy entertaing nights everytime you both go on dates.

I tend to aviod telling potential dates what my occupation is and what sort of income I have.
    I don't like to give ANY indication to how much money I earn where I can help it.

Top Threads
Potential trouble between current fling and ex.Need advice
Hello all.Okay so I'm a 34 y/o male there someone in my life that means the world to me .Someone that i'm very much in love with. I've been seeing
Bf stays up all night drinking beer and watching TV
I'm at my wits end. I'm so annoyed by his behavior and I've spoken to him about it. He is 37 and unemployed and has only had 1 job(that he only had
Got Too Drunk On Second Date
Hi everyone, A little background information, I'm 24 years old and got out of a year long relationship a couple months ago. I recently decided to
Dating help! I'm no expert lol
Okay we met online a month ago on tinder. He's 38 I'm 27. He doesn't look his age.Immediately got along great , very easy to make conversation with
Dating Across Racial Lines
Dating Across Racial Lines Hello guys, thank you for taking the time to read this! Something thatís been bugging me for a while and I was hoping
Dating is exhausting to say the least! What do I do now???
Good morning All! I've been dating a guy for 2 and a half months. He calls me a few times a day and we text all day long. We have been seeing
Just got fired for making a joke
I called my boss a tiger and was accused of being racist so I got fired. I then got angry and called the HR person some racial slurs. Stupid dumb

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Weird crazy breakup
Here goes. We was together 4 and a half years, lived together for the most of that with her grandparents, yeah moved in pretty quick because of
is my bf racist? is there a future?
I am a bit dumbfounded and confused.. pls comment.. I have been dating my bf for 3 years. I look asian and he looks european. Things have not always
Great conversation but she Ghosted me?!
When I asked for her phone number, she kinda looked at me (the really dude? face). I knew it was over, but seriously it bothers me that we had a
My Girlfriend's Extreme Anger and Dramatic Behavior Are Ruining Our Relationship
This is gonna be a long one. Bear with me.. Okay, so this is my absolute first post on any forum ever. I am a 21 year old male, and I am currently in
Wrapping your head around an incurable condition
How does one do that ? While my condition is not fatal it is incurable and my life quality will steadily deteriorate over time. Most possible will
My mom kept a secret for 28 years
I'm 28 years old, my mom always told me to not sleep around, said she never slept w anyone till she got married, etc. well randomly tonight she tells
Confusing relationship with ex
So my ex and I broke up about 3 months ago. There was a lot of hurt, I was really depressed for the first weeks until I got back on my feet and
Ask For Advice