Ask For Advice

Thread: How to prevent being led on?

Vince99
    Gold Member

How to prevent being led on?

What does one do to prevent being used? How do I know she's going out with me because she likes me, and not just because she enjoys getting out once in a while and having money spent on her?

hexaemeron

Quote Originally Posted by vinceval [Register to see the link]
    What does one do to prevent being used? How do I know she's going out with me because she likes me, and not just because she enjoys getting out once in a while and having money spent on her?
    See if she asks you back out for another date or offers to pay.

Scorpion Fury
    Quote Originally Posted by vinceval [Register to see the link]
    start taking her on dates that don't require much money. have you kissed her or anything?

In the Dark
    Usually don't know you're being used for sure until you go dating a few times and notice a attitude when they pay for even some of the dinner or whatever.
    Or they may seem to have a lack of interest if you don't have exciting & crazy entertaing nights everytime you both go on dates.

I tend to aviod telling potential dates what my occupation is and what sort of income I have.
    I don't like to give ANY indication to how much money I earn where I can help it.

Top Threads
Timing for Dates
I was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on "last minute" date plans or tentative plans that aren't confirmed until last minute. I'm a planner
Should I be upfront with the guys who I am dating?
I started dating recently again. Should I tell prospective dates that I am divorced with children upfront ahead of the date or not? Initially my
Very strange date stand up! Has this ever happened to anyone ? Thoughts?
Back dating after divorcing a year ago. A nice guy began texting me and we live a bit far (about an hour away from each other). We became friends
After first date who should txt first?
After the first date who should text first? Had a first date, she text me immediately after i dropped her off, she said she wanted to see me again
How to make her fall in love again
So here is the deal. My ex girlfriend and I were together throughout all of college for about 4 years. The past year or so we have had a major rough
How to let someone down easy
Hello all, really needing some advice here. My coworker/friend confessed his feelings for me a week ago. When he did this he sat me down and asked to
Why is it all about SEX?
I haven't been much of a dater. All of my relationships first started off with me and the person being classmates then friends which then moved to a

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Confused about what he wants
I've (21F) been hooking up with this guy (21M) for a few weeks now, but we've also been really good platonic friends for years. I recently got an
Dating Secretly
A few months ago I started dating a man who I am very serious about. I have known him for about a year , and we have a great connection. We are
Why is it all about SEX?
I haven't been much of a dater. All of my relationships first started off with me and the person being classmates then friends which then moved to a
Somethings amiss...HELP!
Hi guys, I have a confusing situation that I need help dissecting. I have been dating "Z" for a little over 2 months (both in mid/late 30s
My Dad has given up on life
So about 10 years ago my Mother died of cancer. My Dad is now in his 70's and over that past 10 years he has just given up on life. - He no longer
BF does not like to take pictures/ Shady AF
My bf has admitted he hates pictures, he just does not like them, so on thanksgiving 2014 I remember I was so excited I wanted to take some pic of
One day " I love you then the next " we're over "
I've never asked for help or done this before so i don't know where to start but here it goes. I have been in a relationship for around 20 months we
Ask For Advice