Women Are "Turned Off" By Bisexual Men?

OK, so I was net surfing and found some website. Someone asks the ladies if they would ever date a bisexual man. Many shrieked, "Hell no! He must be really gay if he likes men! I could never trust them... Ya never know if they are out hunting down men and women! You have double times to competition!" and all this crap.

Soooo ladies... Be honest. Would you date a bisexual man? Or does that idea turn you off at the fact that he likes to play with other guys before he met you?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would date a bi guy, well I did date one as well It don't matter, it's not like we date guys purely because they love "women" we date them because they love "who" we are not what we are XP...well in my opinion at least.

My best friend and some of my friends are dating bi guys,they're totally fine with it.

I guess most women prolly don't wanna date a bi guy cause of the they might leave you for a guy , but heck it would still feel the same way if they left you for another girl.

I wouldn't have a problem with it, as long as they didn't sleep with men (or women) during the course of our sexual relationship, then that's fine. Bisexuals have the stigma attached to them that they are more sexually promiscuous. But if you go to any "straight" bar, people are hooking up left, right, and centre.

I'm not sure what the statistics are, but I think women who have sex with bisexual men are at an increased risk of getting AIDS. I'd get him tested before we started a sexual relationship, but then again it's part of my morals to get ANY of my sexual partners tested beforehand, regardless of their sexual orientation.

So, basically, as long as he isn't sleeping with men during the course of our relationship, and he loves only me, then it's all good.

Yeah the reply posted is obviously out of insecurity....

Funny that considering theres the whole thing about the majority of women being bisexual and yet it's okay....us guys live with it.

I actually had an ex accuse me of being bi and she NEVER trusted me with my gay friends.

She wanteed to me to be honest and so i told her I was stright and I would tell her where I was.

But whenever I was at a gay friends house she would start up about lots of irrational thoughts of me being into them, being pissed off at me via text until i left thier house.

I even lost a gay friend because of her.

But I was in love and blind because of it.

It was wrong of me to lose that friend as she kept her bisexual female friends and I didn't care plus she was bi herself.

Double standards and I let it be that way.

I'm kickng myself for it.

Sorry for a bit of a rant.

No I wouldn't date a bisexual man. No way.

I guess that could be hypocritcal since I've experimented with girls in the past. However I just prefer straight men.

I don't think its wrong for a women to PREFER to be with a straight man.

Why would a straight women want to date a bi man?

How did you experimented with girls in the past? Like what lead you to do that?

I suspect many women don't want to date a bisexual man because they think that somehow makes him less manly.

I wouldn't have a problem with it, as long as they didn't sleep with men (or women) during the course of our sexual relationship, then that's fine.

I guess these are the two thoughts that come to mind on this topic.

Hate to admit it... but it is a basic thing. It can be attractive to be with a man who adores women. So yeah.. I would date a bisexual man, but it depends on the individual - I would need to feel that he is truly and completely attracted to me as a woman, and that he possesses the masculine qualities that attract me as well.

And of course, being bisexual isn't a free pass to cheat and sleep with someone of the same sex while in a relationship. I think that's a common misconception.

I think women are turned off by the bisexual guys who don't do well with women. I've known lots of bisexual guys who get girls all the time and I've never once heard a girl say they didn't like him. I've also known other bisexual guys who are terrible and awkward with women and of course, girls don't like them.

I'm a straight guy and I've lost several girls to bisexual ladies men. Go figure.

My immediate reaction to this thread was that no, I wouldn't date a bi guy. Then I started thinking about why that is and I couldn't come up with a good reason. The best I can do is I'm not interested in guys who like anal sex. If he's been having it with other guys, then there's probably a good chance he would like to do it with girls too. Maybe that's not the case, but that's what my instincts/prejudices are telling me. Other than that, I have no real reason except that I don't find the idea attractive.

Like Hex said one time a while back... We are all damaged goods. We all have a past, straight-wise or gay-wise or whatever. I honestly wouldn't care if a guy I know likes anal sex or likes guys, and happens to want to have sex with me. I have so much confidence in my own sexuality that I can handle a person's past real well. Not a lot of people are virgins these days and if you're looking for one to wait for marriage and all that, well good luck, you're going to really need it. :S

What's the difference in a man's past if he happens to have 10 girls in his pasts versus having several gay experiences here and there? It's still sex. It's still bodily fluids. Just different people and genders.

I don't see it as a masculinity or fidelity issue. However, the much-increased chance for HIV and other STIs make dating a bisexual man a "no" for many women.

Then I have been at high risk of catching an STI with the bisexual female partners I have had which is the majority....

In theory I should have the mega rotten crotch.

Or do female bisexuals have a stronger resistance to STIs?

Like Hex said one time a while back... We are all damaged goods. We all have a past, straight-wise or gay-wise or whatever. I honestly wouldn't care if a guy I know likes anal sex or likes guys, and happens to want to have sex with me. I have so much confidence in my own sexuality that I can handle a person's past real well. Not a lot of people are virgins these days and if you're looking for one to wait for marriage and all that, well good luck, you're going to really need it. :S

What's the difference in a man's past if he happens to have 10 girls in his pasts versus having several gay experiences here and there? It's still sex. It's still bodily fluids. Just different people and genders.

I said it earlier. Women (and men) are innately equipped mentally to compete with other women (or men) -- Introduce a wang (or a Vuh J.J.), if they feel they actually have to compete, they won't know how. No one wants to feel at a disadvantage, so it's the better option simply to avoid it, apparently.

I said it earlier. Women (and men) are innately equipped mentally to compete with other women (or men) -- Introduce a wang (or a Vuh J.J.), if they feel they actually have to compete, they won't know how. No one wants to feel at a disadvantage, so it's the better option simply to avoid it, apparently.

Wow, that is pathetic. People are way too sensitive. In the end, as long as my partner is clean of anything, and won't cheat on me (men and women), then dating a bisexual can be a wonderful experience.

I have known some bisexual women who would never get with a bisexual man. Bisexual men that I have known has this same attitude as well against me and other bisexual women. Bull crap at it's finest.

Archived