LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 240 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen your bump is so cute!

Im starting to feel so big and difficult getting up and down now, like when i get out of bed and car lol. its like 'ugh...cant...get...up...' lol

Already? that will become a lot worse

I am starting to have digestive issues a bit. The uterus is now about 2 inches above my belly button, which is also starting to pop out a bit. I don't like to eat full meals anymore, my stomach is pressed up a bit. I wonder how I will eat in the last weeks haha.

In my last 2 months I ate very small meals and several a day (around 6 or 7). My son was very big, so I had problems eating and breathing. lol You girls all have such CUTE little bumps. I started showing at about 12 weeks and by month 7, I was huge! lol

It shows much longer of course, but not from wk 12 on. I think people didn't have to ask if I was pregnant but could safely assume around 15 weeks.

Yeah, small meals. I am hungry all the time, so that's no problem. Sure as hell beats that dreading nausea I had at first.

How heavy was your son at birth catdancer? Do you know it in grams by any chance?

I have no idea of grams...sorry. He was so big that they had to take him at 37 weeks by c-section. I was having some breathing problems and at my 36 week ultrasound they estiamted his weight at 9.6 pounds and I still had 4 weeks to to go!!! So, they did an amnio to be sure that his lungs were developed and then they did a c-section a couple of days later. He was born at 37 weeks and weighed 9 pounds and 1.2 ounces. If he had stayed in the whole 40 weeks, they estiamted that he would have been 12 pounds. Yikes!! He was already the biggest baby in the nursery at the hospital.

baby bumps are so adorable.

Congrats mommies!

Originally Posted by dangletsbang
    baby bumps are so adorable.

Congrats mommies!
    I think so too, until they become the "baby mountain" at about 38 weeks. lol

Arwen...I also wanted to add that surprisingly my son has stretched out. lol He was a big baby at birth, in the 90th percentile. But he started getting really tall. Now, at 7 months his weight is perfect, right in the 50th percentile, but his height is still in the 90th percentile! He is tall and skinny and sooo cute. I'm surprised that he doesnt really have any "baby chub". He has a little on the tops of his legs, but other than that he's a skinny little stinker! lol

Ah my baby is at the Doctors office waiting for her 4 month shots.

She is now:
    13.13lbs 24in

Oh, a big baby doesn't mean anything about how they turn out. My father was enormous. Hahahaha. My poor grams, she was already in her forties (she had 8 kids in total), it was after the 'Hunger Winter' in WWII, and she delivered the biggest baby imaginable. And now... my father is a lean, skinny man that can eat anything he wants and never gains a pound

Page 3 of 240 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice