LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 240 of 240 FirstFirst ... 237238239240
Results 2,391 to 2,395 of 2395

Thread: For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

OMG Arwen your daughter is ADORABLE!!!!!!

I also co-sleep and wear Alicia as much as I can, but she's not always crazy about being worn lol. I dont breastfeed though, it didn't work out for us

I would have liked to have my son share my bed as a baby because I love cuddling . But he was never happy about being in our bed the few times I tries. He was always restless and had a hard time getting comforable.....Especially after he turned a year old- he only wanted his crib. Even now at age 3, if he wakes up from a nightmare he only wants to stay in my bed for about 5 minutes and then asks to go back in his room. He sleeps like a wild man so I think he feels too confined and we get in his way and he can't stretch out the way he likes to when he is in between my husband and I. Besides, my husband snores so I'm sure that is another reason my son would prefer not to sleep in our bed. lol I don't blame him!

If he wanted to be in my bed I would have let him but I guess he decided that was too cool for that...lol

3. 11-16-2010, 11:49 PM
    Reason
    duplicate

Originally Posted by arwen
    My daughter is fine. She got 4 teeth in one weekend, somewhere in september and since then it's better. She's breastfed and sleeps in our bed now. I find myself in a sort of 'natural/attachment parenting' kind of attitude, it sort of grew over time, and I think it's completely natural for babies to sleep in the vicinity of their parents and to breastfeed for a period of at least a year (I hope 2 or more). These choices are not always understood by the people in my environment, they seem less common in Western society, so I am actually curious if more parents/mommies on board here are into 'attachment parenting' (i.e. bedsharing or co-sleeping, babywearing, i.e. using slings to carry her instead of a carriage/stroller, breastfeeding...).
    I"m not a parent but I plan on CS and and I raising our kids in the 'attachment parenting' way I suppose. The only thing I would fear of the babies sleeping in the bed with us is I would roll over and not know. I tend to be a light sleeper when I'm baby sitting and I know I have a kid with me but still. I def. wouldn't rule it out. I think those slings are an awesome invention. Strollers can be cumbersome and sometimes you just want to get in and get out without having to get the stroller, fix it up, put the baby in, and then manuever it through the store. It's much easier to have them right there on your body. I want to breast feed for at least the first six months. I don't think breast feeding after six months is bad, I would just be afraid of the teeth, haha

My nephew is one year old today. I'm driving to Orlando tomorrow to go see him for his birthday party on Saturday. I can't believe he's a year old already. I just watched the video that my BIL made of his birth and cried! I am so excited to see my little Chunk tomorrow!

^^^ Aw, I remember when Chloe turned a year old. Took everything i had not to cry at her party, lol. We aunts are a sentimental lot.

Page 240 of 240 FirstFirst ... 237238239240

Give Advice
Ask For Advice