I hate you all!

AllDarkness

I am freaking tired of this world and all of you idiots. You hate me all and I hate you all. None of you want to help you just pretend you want. Thinking you can stimulate yourself by saying: "Oh but you are never alone" or "don't give up, I am sure somebody will like you". NO NO NO!!! That is not going to happen. I never asked to be born. But I was. And I was born into this hell hole of a up world who spits at me everyday!! Why? I don't know!! You just hate me and if you don't you will soon. It is obvious that I was born with certain genes that makes people hate me. Some hormones which make people hate me. I am tired of everything and the only thing I wants is death to come swift and quickly! But no, not even that is going to happen. Somehow I have become afraid of what will happen when I die. Will there be nothing (good thing!!) or will I go to an evil more hellish hell hole!??

Fact is that none of you care. You hate me and I hate you!

you, world!!

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, I think he's had it for today and is just fed up. I don't think mocking him will help.

OP, just take today and go home from work or whatever you're doing , and do something you enjoy. All day.

Agreed. Not sure why everyone needs to hate on him.

OP, obviously you are angry, but can you be more clear as to why? Did something specific happen?

AllDarkness, I'm genuinely sorry that you are feeling like that right now. It can be really tough, working through things, when it seems like the world is taking shots at you every time you turn around.

There are people out there who care. Really care. People who feel pain when you feel pain. I promise that if you reach out to them, they will help carry you through this difficult time.

Hang in there. It will get better.

if it helps put things into perspective i havent met one person in my entire life who has asked to be born.

i've met kids with abusive parents, kids with birth defects, kids who didnt have an article of clothing that didnt have a hole in it becaue they lived poor. kids who have had terrible terrible things happen to them.

not one of them asked to be born.

they also didnt complain because they were.

Holy crap. It's people like these that turn into serial killers.

OP, please calm down and think rationally. Not everyone hates you. I've never met you, and I don't hate you. And if you're talking about being involuntary celibate (which I am, too), tell that to the 39 year old guy who got his first girlfriend at that age and is now happily married with kids (and no I'm not making this up, he is my friend and I saw it happen.)

Somewhere out there, there's someone for you. But you're not going to find her/him if you want to **** the world, including everyone in it which includes her/him. I don't know your gender and sexuality, so I don't know who you're looking for, but being a pessimist does not help with relationship issues.

Please calm down. And enjoy life. There are a lot of beautiful things about our world - yes, a lot of crappy things, but a lot of beautiful things, too. Enjoy them.

God, I hate reading stuff like this. To me this tells me that the OP is someone that just wants to be loved and have friends like everyone else in the normal world. I don't know why it is, but sometimes people just fall through the cracks of society and don't get the same chances everyone else gets.

Regardless, I've never judged someone about whether or not I like them until I've taken the chance to get to know them. And, OP, there are lots of people out there in this world that feel the same way as I do. Not everyone is the judgy popular type that television portrays. There are people out there that will like you. You just can't let life happen to you, you have to make it happen. And yes, sometimes you fail at your first few attempts. A part of growing is to not let it get you down. I've had some failed friendships in my day, and I've had some really successful ones, too.

I'm not freaking out. I'm anonymous here and so are you.

But this is the OP's first post- i don't think either of us can reasonably assess just how off the ledge the OP is. Might be nothing, might be something.

I'm just saying.

I understand what you're saying, and that's why I said it's people like these that turn into serial killers. Yeah, maybe the OP was just having a bad day and just wanted to vent, but that level of hatred? Scary.

Nobody figured that gym shooter would go crazy, and he did. Nobody figured the Columbine shooters would go crazy, and they did. This is a warning sign, if anything is.

Bra, sorry to hear that your having a bad day. I don't blame you for making a post like this. I know I've made my fair share of posts saying I want to run away or die because I hate this world of people

One thing we all need to know to be able to help you out is what has happened to you in life to make you feel this way?

You only have a post count of one so this thread is obviously not aimed at other ENA members but people who have done you wrong.

What you need to do is sit down and relax. If that doesn't help you go out for a walk, listen to some music do whatever you can do to calm yourself down. That is the first thing that needs to be done. Secondly, after you calm down you need to get back on your computer and answer your responses here. If you want this post to be taken seriously, you have to respond. I know you are online, and so does everyone else so please respond. This is the only way you will get some help.

I really do feel sorry for you, since I have felt this way and I know its not a good feeling. I really hope that you're not just doing this to get some attention, because that is wrong. Of course you are getting it but if you're just doing this to get the attention that's pretty low.

I'm disappointed in ENA. So quick to rush to judgments.

The OP may just be reaching out for some help and/or venting because of something that has happened and people are just throwing labels around left and right.

OP, feel free to let us know more about what specifically is bothering you...or shoot me a pm.

Take care.

-hb

It's really a shame that you feel that way. Life is much better with a brighter outlook and attitude. It may seem like a long road to get there, but you can. I know you don't want to hear that, but it's true. Not everyone has your worst interest at heart...in fact, it's quite the opposite. Promise.

Interesting first post. Hate is just another name for fear. So in essence, you are just saying "I am scared of everyone and everything." That's fair enough. We're all scared sometimes because that's the way our, as you put it, "genes and hormones" make us.

In your case, your chemistry is just a little out of whack so you're sitting in one of those "allegory of the cave" mindwarps right now where all you can see is the shadows on the wall, not realizing that there are actually images making those shadows.

It is true that you did not ask to be born into this world, but the Universe bestowed on you the ultimate gift, the gift of life. And how do you repay her? You wish to give it back. Almost any dead person who has ever lived would wish for what you have been given freely and without question, stipulations, or demands. And yet, you wish to give it back.

The people and circumstances (demons) you fight against now in your mind do not even exist. You are just trapped in your prism, not unlike Keanu Reeves in the Matrix, and you can't see the 1s and 0s that are there to free you from suffering.

I guess I can relate to the OP as I too am sick of people, flat out.

I think "hate" is maybe too strong a word, for myself "loath" might be more accurate.

Every time I reach out I am either ignored or rejected, why try anymore?

Once I belonged to a very large message board, maybe the biggest, 10 times bigger than this one.

Oh, I set a couple hundred game threads and spent almost every day there for three years, gee, I had maybe a hundred friends and spent more time eventually PMing than posting, what a blast we had!

Myself and a few others left the board because of recent admin decisions and went to a smaller, but still fun board.

I went back to board 'A' and invited a few dozen of my closest pals to board 'B'.

Some of them registered at the new board, I shot them PMs and set a "welcome" thread for each.

Imagine how foolish I felt when not one of them made a post or even bothered to PM me.

I learned a lot from that.

Archived