Why am i so horny?

Huzzah_89

Okay, im a 20 year old male. Why on earth am I so horny all of a sudden?

What age did you reach your sexual peak? I can easily masturbate 4 times a day over women. it's ridiculous, the worst part is I am saving myself until marriage. It is insanely hard to not look at even an average looking woman and lust for her.

Anyone got any tips? I will probably end up cutting off my willy or something IDK, JUST HELP ME BRO!!!!!11

Yeah, I remember in the past that it was like that with me. When you get older, it just goes away. Today I do not feel as horney as I did in those years.

You can google around to see if there are herbs out there that can calm you down, that's all I can think of -- and if you are lucky enough to be able to connect with women you are attracted to enough to form relationships, then get married ASAP to someone.

the surest way to end your sex life is to have a child!

get married so you can have sex?!?

only if the birth control works.

if your into saving yourself for marriage thats your choice...but an early pregnancy could put a stop to it, depends on the womens health,ever heard of morning sickness?

when i was first married i thought i would die if i didnt have sex regulary...women do have sex drives too.

since i got divorced i had to get used to no sex...sorry,no words of comfort...i thought i would die i was so horny.

sorry to say i think some people men or women just have high sex drives.

go with the lots of exercise thing and try not to pay attention to sexual messages videos etc they'll just make it worse...try the out of sight out of mind thing.

I was just joking about the getting married fast thing! Jeeze.. lol trust me marriage can wait!!!!!!!!!

Haha its nice your waiting though. I do think as skywalker said there are certain things that can calm that urge. Did anything perhaps just trigger these urges? or has been happening for a while? Do you feel like your just not satisfying yourself all the way? Maybe you can do different things while masturbating? YOu really just have to look aroundd and see.

Archived