Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend easily aroused. Is this a problem?

Originally Posted by DaBladeRoden
    aww, he gets turned on whenever he's around you.

brings back sweet memories from the beginnings of my last relationship....

we both couldn't keep ourselves from the most delicious sensations when we did so much as hold each other!!

oh the nostalgia.....

2. 09-21-2009, 03:43 PM
    Reason
    Disrespectful

My boyfriend is the same way but I definitely don't mind it.

I'm flattered that he finds me that attractive..but I feel the same way about him, so maybe that's the difference and the reason why I don't mind.

My wife is the same with me and it's great, shows how much she wants me and is sooooooooo flattering dontcha think? So oh not could never get upset by it think it's great and shows how were are such a great couple and so deeply in lurve with each other.

Perhaps you could start looking at sex and romance as something that goes together. Instead of sex being purely lust.

Wow. I thought it would take a week for a reply. Thanks everybody.
    The reason why I posted this is because I knew it was I who had the problem. I've never been an overly affectionate person and I know the last relationship I was in was based on sex. I just think a lot and eventually began thinking that this guy I'm with is on overload and that maybe my sex drive is too low.
    Clearly he is the normal one in this relationship.

Erections often time can't be helped, but touching/grabbing parts of you can be helped, I suggest talking about it.

I would say that the fact that he is turned on by you is a good thing - a very good thing!
    But if you feel he is touching you a little too much - then talk to him

We really can't help it. I go to bed with an erection and wake up with one when my girlfriend is around. I don't expect her to do anything about it all the time, but it's how the chemicals in my body work.

The simple answer to your question OP is that men's bodies react and function differently than a woman's body. There is no reason to get upset over your guy getting a boner... but try to understand that there are times he cannot help it. It's like guys asking women to stop having their periods, but they can't help it because it's how a woman's body works.

Just as bickford said, guys have erections even when they first wake up. Why? Because a man's testosterone levels are HIGH in the morning than during any time of the day. Did you know that the average man produces erections 5-7 times in ONE night? That's just how their bodies work. It's in their nature to have erections or respond in that way to a physical/emotional stimuli.

Wow, the nerve of some people. Of all the things to complain about, you complain about this. Well, at least you have someone and don't spend countless hours wishing you did. Enough complaining.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice