brown blood loss after about 33 days after previous period

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like Cat said, Brown blood is old blood. It can apparently occur before, after or even during your period. OR You could even start of with a red blooded period. Then the remainder of your period be brown.

=D That what I just read on a medical site anyhow =)

So if I'm not mistaken the combination period starting with brown blood is not very likely ?

have you made an appointment with a doctor?

usually anything very different then whats normal for you is worth investigating.

i would get a home pregnancy test if thats a possible reason.

overall sometimes our bodies just do their own thing for no obvious reason.

if worried best to see a doctor.

i was totally amazed 2b told i was pregnant.

my baby was born without an exact due date.

he was more overdue then expected.

the plancta had started to calicify but he was healthy just needed an eye kept on him 4 a while.

if pregnancy is possible best to find out asap.

dont want 2b icky but if you want details will pm.

i would say about half amount then usual.

lasted slightly less then normal for me by about a day.

the blood through out remained dark, that was why i went to doctor, i thought i may have a urine tract infection.

i was told its surprisingly common for this to happen.

i thought the doc made a mistake until i started showing and then got a few kicks.

other then being overdue as no exact dates available baby is now 15 and a strapping 6ft tall.

very healthy and smart.

Before you start getting worked up over "it's a pregnancy!" or "it's an alien implant!" or anything else you may get tempted to diagnose yourself with based on what you found online, go to a doctor. Only a doctor is going to be able to tell you if there's something wrong, if there's anything wrong at all. They can also tell you if you're pregnant. A warm tummy does not indicate pregnancy.

The only indicator here that something is amiss is that it sounds like this period is strikingly different than your others. CHANGE FROM THE NORM is what is the issue, and it should be taken seriously. Again: GO SEE A DOCTOR. No one here will be able to tell you what is wrong, unfortunately.

Why won't you go to the doctor?

It could be anything - lots of things affect your period, and some of them are things you want medical help with sooner rather than later.

I'd go and find out if I were you. If you are weird about seeing the doctor about Gynae things, and you do ever get pregnant, you will have to get over it then in any case!

Get back to us and tell us what the doctor said... hope everything's ok.

Archived