Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I can't, I simply can't. This sadness is killing me, it's eating me alive. I am going to Sweden tomorrow, where we wanted to go together. I am sure I will break down and cry at the airport. My life does not make any sense anymore. I don't know what I want, I just want to see you and spend time with you. I don't ask you to be together, we got over that. But at least to be in each other's life. I miss you, every day I miss you more. And you seem to drift away from me... slowly but relentlessly.

Day by day it gets easier without you. I think about you a lot still even though you said you don't think about me. I have to get rid of this last little bit of hope I cling to. Maybe you will address you feelings and discover you still love me but I have to get over you first. Been a week since we last spoke but that is my choice I told you I need to move apart from you and that was the correct decision but it dosnet make it any easier.

What's up? New fella not giving you enough attention? Have some respect for my relationship, and your own. Maybe i'll speak to you/be friendly/whatever when I get over what you did, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

I don't know you, I don't want to know you, you are just someone that I used to know.

Oh, by the way, I was in ?? on the Friday. More lies S?

I went swimming today for the first time in years. I haven't been in a long time due to self esteem issues but I did it today and felt great. I wanted to share that with you. I've been doing good lately but today a week and half into a fresh no contact after I said I can't be friends I have had a very big urge to reach out and try and say something. I deleted your number so can't but it's still hard. The last little piece of hope that you left me with is still there. I hope it's gone by the holiday at the end of March and if you do want to try again I can make a thought out decision and not just say yes like I would do now.

Sweden was good, and mission accomplished: I found a job for you. I don't want anything in return, just some respect.

I also met me an old friend of mine, there. We flirted a lot a few years back, we still flirted over the weekend. We had a lovely dinner and an amazing night out, chemistry was definitely there. Now that I am free, I think I will make my move on her... she already made hers on me, by the way

It is funny that you left me to live a better life, but now I am the one enjoying while you spend the weekends in bed watching Netflix... oh, the irony. And I am sure no one makes you feel inadequate right now, since you basically vegetate under the blanket.

Yes, I told you "I miss you". I do miss you indeed, because it is hard to find someone who is so "bad mannered" without being a complete a**h**e or a c**t. I am surrounded by extremely polite and serious people, and you were bringing some boldness in my life. I will just adapt

PS: I still wanna see you in December, so you can tell me about your miserable life and I can enjoy see you suffering. Ah, also it really seems that the one who has not got fully over it is you. Your silence and your attitude when we "communicate" is clearly a mechanism of self defence. And yes, now I can finally feel free to analyse you

Well, I feel great. I clearly see now that you still love me, but you kicked me out of your life and you now have what you deserved. You are jealous now because I found someone to replace you? You feel bad because I exposed your bullcrap? I never thought I would say this, but revenge tastes so sweet. And I didn't even try hard.

Thank you for everything, I loved every moment we spent together. But in the end, you were just a liability. I love you and I will miss you.

Have many Thanksgiving memories of you. Some good, some bad. Was doing so well until I dreamt of you the other night.

Why can I not get rid of you completely? Every single day I think of you at least once. I left you two years ago and you’re like a frigging cockroach in my brain. Every time I start to forget, I dream of you. What is going on?

I’d put money you’ve moved on but I still want to message you and say I never wanted to leave you and your boys. I know you’ve made me out to be the bad one but I still love you all.

When you texted me last night to tell me that you have been a bit of a c**t and your life is not as happy as you expected to be without me, I felt sad. But at the same time I got my "revenge". It was nice to talk to you again like a normal person. I wish you all the best because I love you so much. I am not in love with you anymore, but I want you to be happy and to shine in your life. I hope to see you again at some point

Friend told me that he sees on yout twitter that your going out drinking alot. I want to break no contact and look but i know it will break ny heart. My mun says you are drowning your sorrows but at the same time you like drinking. I kist wish i knew what you felt but last time we spoke you didnt even know so how could i.

I wish we could have a real conversation like we used to. I know you want me to see you. I know you are hiding behind that huge wall you built to protect yourself. I am sending you love and the genuine wish that you were here to hold me and let me protect you and to open up to me. Be open to be the you that I love.

Light banter isn't as much fun as real talk.

To my ex:

Honestly you were the worst mistake of my life. I regret trusting you. I regret being with you. I regret not walking away when I saw the signs and I regret ignoring my gut.

Fock you. Fock you and Fock your ex.

I hope this haunts you forever because you know you will never get better than me. You will never find better. You said it yourself. You’re trash and you belong with trash. She will be better for you. You’re both basic. You can handle basic, it’s what you have known all your life.

You’re a liar. A disgusting liar and I regret you with every fiber in me.

Here you are, not even two months after our break up, already having girl drama with the same person you claimed to be over. I honestly despise you and I wish you’d just stop trying to keep me in your life. I can’t wait to ghost you. I hope karma gets you focking good.

Why is it you can pick out that you feel warmly for your new girlfriend, but when I asked you how you felt about me for three months you strung me along with "I don't know". At best you could say "I appreciate you". But you never felt warmly for me and I wish with all my heart you hadn't pretended that you might. It would have been a thousand percent less painful to hear you say on new years eve "I don't feel like that about you anymore" than what you did and said instead.

Why is it that you couldn't even make time to see me once a week but you've moved in with your lady friend after 4 months of knowing each other and now you can see her every night? Do you know how we might have actually had a chance if you'd wanted to spend that much time with me? WHY DID YOU SAY YOU WANTED TO DATE WHEN YOU CLEARLY DIDN'T?!

I don't feel any kind of friendliness for you anymore, you are nothing but a source of recurring pain. All I want is to forget you, and while I cannot I want your current relationship to go south soon, I hope she hurts you like you have hurt me, (it's incomprehensibly unfair that you have love, love you didn't even want, and I want love, but I am unloveable). But more so I just want to forget you.

hi 1a1a,

Am very sorry to hear of your plight...

It seems to be that often the person who splits up with someone then acts towards their new partner in a very different way, than their previous (in this case, you).

The only/best way to deal with this is to try your best not to find anything out.. it will only lead to hurt and unanswered questions...