Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I am so so sorry. I did love U with all my heart and soul. U were the love of my life. Out of the blue, so i think, U left me. After 4 years. I now my mistakes, I just hope someday U realise yours.

I know U are having a hard time right now but all I desire is to help you. No strings attached.

But U are 2 proud and 2 stubborn to accept my help.

I do love U so much!

I can't believe that so much ego can surpass the love that we have.

Maybe someday U'll miss me but I know that is not enough to call me. I do miss you much.

All I ever wanted was to grew older beside you and to love U.

4 years that I will cherish, the best, the worst of my life. Now just accommodating living alone in hell.

Take care of you as I can't do it any more.

Wow. Juat remembwred this site and how it helped me. It has been 8mos but honestly it feels like it’s been 2years.

Dont know what to say. I have moved on. Just thought about posting aomething here because that sounds fun and curious to what I have to say.

I wish all the best really. Work, etc. I hope you are finding whatever it is in you are searching for. That’s all. Haha

I love you, truly. However you've hurt me so much. You kept talking about true love, being soulmates and being together forever. You wanted to marry me and we got engaged. We've talked about marrying in secret as it only matters to us and not the rest of the world. You've decided to throw all that away, and for what? So you can "find yourself", so you can go other guys? And once you're done and realise that what we had is rare (since you had 10+ relationships, and us being really special regarding the emotional and spiritual connection) you might want to come back. But please don't. I want to find someone that not only loves me but is also willing to work on the relationship. You haven't learned that from your multiple relationships. And considering this was my first, and that I did pretty well, I'll be fine. Someone will come along that's better for me. And I hope you find someone aswell, but you really need to reflect and change yourself. Your pattern won't be broken otherwise. Farewell.

Dear

Lately, I've been pretty nostalgic about how things could have worked out if we'd stayed together.

I would have liked to share laughs with our kids together, cherished their accomplishments all in the same house.

Now everything has this divided line. Soulless text messages and our only discussions centre around our calendars.

I don't hate you. After all, you didn't hit me senseless with a baseball bat or run me over with your car. You just took a chunk out of my heart. My heart has healed quite a lot over the years, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't ache from time to time.

Lately, I've had to keep reminding myself that the past is the past....and the future is what truly matters most. But it hurts that the present and future is different than the dreams we first had when we walked down the aisle.

They say "what doesn't kill you make you stronger". Your weakness made me stronger, and that strength is what helps me tackle whatever the world throws at me.

taylor swift is releasing new music in less than two hours, and I hope that when you hear it, it makes you think of me. I hope it makes you think of the time I drove you halfway home fourth of july night; you were holding my hand from the passenger seat and I was singing each song as if I had written it for you. I hope you remember playing her new single for me when I jumped in your car after you came to see me my first semester back at school. you never cared to listen to her, and it made me feel special knowing you chose to just for me. I hope you remember the catch in my voice as I yelled the lyrics to "don't blame me" the night after formal just a few weeks later. I was trying to keep the tears from streaming down my face but it didn't work. I think that was the beginning of our end, we just didn't know it yet. I'm sorry this happened to us. I really wanted it to be you. I still do, but I know it's not. but I wish it was. I know you'll always hold a place in my heart no one else will be able to match. I know that if I ever see you again, I will have the same look in my eyes as I did the very first night we met. I was so enamored by you. falling in love with you was such a magical experience. I'm glad I got to be with you. I'm glad you were part of my story. I hope you're glad I was part of yours. you mean so much to me. I'm sorry. I really hope you're doing okay

hey

i want you to know that im sorry for everything. i know i said it a billion times already, you know i never wanted to hurt you. i am sorry i couldnt love you the way you wanted me to love you. im sorry that you felt that i had levels to my love, and i didnt completely love you. i did. you were the most magical love ive ever had, the most deep connection i ever felt. i wanted to only do things for you, to help you, to be there for you, but it ended up draining me. i was tired. and being tired made me lose that love for you.

i still miss you. i still wish you were beside me holding my hand as we watch our favourite shows... i continued them without you because i have to move on. But, i miss you and your presence and your sweet kisses.

but i just couldn't feel that in love withyou anymore. its not your fault, because you have been nothing but amazing. yes, you had your moments where you hurt me, when you werent there for me.. but i know that you loved me. im sorry i couldnt be that person. im sorry i couldnt make you happy. but getting back together would have been a mistake. you deserve someone who will want to be with you through everything. im sorry i wasnt her. i wish i was. i wish i could love you right.

I know you are working on school and we won't have a chance to talk for awhile. This is driving me crazy as I just want to hear you tell me that we will talk again and there will be a chance to demonstrate changes. But I know that until you contact me I will not know so it's a pipedream. I want you to know I still love you. And you still inspire me. And I have worked hard on things. Even if we don't work out I want you to know that so you know you were worth the effort. And I am worth that effort. I feel I'm in much better place now, but also know things don't always work out like we want. I just hope I get the chance to find out if they will with you. You're very special and unique. And I love you.

You ended our nearly 4 year relationship almost a year ago, two months before I was going to propose to you. We talked and it seemed like a couple times there were would get back together, but ut everytime we got closer, you were talking to someone else and tried to pursue something with them and they just used you.

I know you were diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, but I read up on it since we have split and I know I'd be an even better partner to help you with it and I told you as much. I also wrote you a letter, one that I poured out my heart and made promises and laid out what could be a great future. But you lied again, saying you needed time at your new job and had to move soon so you had to focus on that. Instead, you were talking to another guy, who used you and knocked you up with twins wants nothing at all to do with you.

You texted me how you were going to be a horrible mother, how the kids would grow up without a father and some other horrible things. Out of my love for you, I offered to be that figure and to be with you again and you've been silent ever since.

I know everything is flashing to stay away from you and I have. The problem is even after everything thats happened and everything you've done, I still love you. And on this Saturday night when everyone is out, couples families and everything, all I can think of is you and I cant let that continue. I'll love you and wish it worked out, I really do. But I cant keep thinking about you anymore and i have to move on for my own sanity have to try to go on my own again, even after one year. Damn you. I love you.

You made a mistake. :-)

But I get why you did what you had to do...I wish you the best.

If you ever do want a do-over...I will boyfriend the #@$# out of you. I'm not even close to the boy I used to be.

It's a shame we both get to grow exponentially from this disaster...and we can't try again. We get to use these "lessons" on new people...bleh...

I never told you to your face, but I did love you.

Why should this be so confusing to me after this much time? I am not getting enough of you for this to be a relationship. You keep saying we’re going to get together and then we don’t. I’m trying to read your actions and call it out like I see and feel it. I suggest that we shouldn’t carry on but you always always so we should stay together. But how are we together if we’re not in person. I told you that I love you. You didn’t reciprocate. You said that is for in person. You don’t express how you feel. I ask you. You don’t or can’t tell me. I’m starting to wonder if you have asbergers.

No, you are all not getting it!

Short and sweet...

"Was that you calling? I knew, that's why I didn't answer the phone

"I thought of you yesterday, but then I wiped y a$$ and the thought went away"

"Are you happy with your new partner? I hope so, because I have no time for you now"

That's what it needs to be like!

And you—why are we friends? You broke up with me. Always tell me about how your situations are worse than they were before. We can go without seeing each other as friends for over a year. You would’ve been better off if we had stayed together, but I’m pretty sure I would’ve been worse off. So thank you for breaking up with me. I had been considering it for months beforehand. I’m feeling that the way our relationship went has lead me to justify bad behavior in my current relationship. At least I can see it. Anyway. I wish you the best. We really don’t need to carry on if you think you’re making me feel better. I had thought we were in a mutually supportive friend zone. And we have been. But....

Let me just realize that your lack of attention two nights in a row, yes, is hurtful, but it’s so common from you now, that I’m now bored of it. I realize now that While I know it’s sad, I’m not feeling the sad. I’m not crying. I’ve been crying off and on for a year about this stuff. I think I’m just worn out, pissed off and bored with you. There’s no amount of effort from me that’s going to work. Effort from you that I can see and feel will be needed. You are not earning the love that I offer. I offer it freely without you earning it. But I think you should give effort to maintain and grow it with me if you value it.

It's been 15 months. I wish I could say I'm over you but im not. I’m not mad at you anymore. I fully realize that I lost the love of my life. I ruined another relationship but this time with “the one”. Right now, tonight, I admire you. Looking at your Facebook, I can see why I was and am so in love with you. You are so incredibly beautiful, smart, and funny. Why were you not enough? Why was I so insecure? This will probably go down in my memory like Al Bundy's high school touchdown pass.

My life has gone down the tubes. It could always be worse but it’s never been this bad. I’ll have to pull myself up somehow. I don’t even know how to do it. One foot in front of the other I guess. You wouldn’t be proud of who I’ve become. Maybe this was necessary. Maybe there is some master plan. I really hope so. I hope this leads to some growth somehow.

Anyway, I just felt the need to type this out. I hope that one day we can run into each other and just express love. Not get back together. Just love and forgiveness. Take care

Overall I´m doing rather okay. I still miss you and some days are worse than others. You´ve been warming up to me and regretting the ending of the relationship. I hope that in the near future we can talk about giving it another shot. We had a loving relationship and an intense emotional and spiritual connection. You´ve hinted that you´ve made a mistake, of course I wholeheartedly agree :). Anyway, we´ll probably see each other next week as you´ve invited me for dinner. To be honest, I can´t wait. Really looking forward to how we´re going to connect.

Hey!

Just wanted you to know that I miss you. I miss you so much. But I've told you that a few days ago.

I wanted you to know that I will try my best to let you go, no matter how much it hurts me.

You are part of me. You were everything to me. The best thing that ever happened to me for years.

I know we both made mistakes. But I can't forget mine, but I will try to forgive myself.

The hardest thing for me is to let you go. I want you to be happy. I wish I was your happiness.

I hope... one day... we'll be together again.

They say third time's the charm... Hope so!

Anyway... I love you.

Just wanted to say that I do not want your friendship. You treated me badly and that's no way to start a friendship even if we did have a good connection. I acknowledge my part in this and take full responsibility of not protecting myself enough when I took you back, but damn what kind of person do you think you are when you KNEW I was head over heels for you, you KNEW I wanted something more and you KNEW you never wanted a relationship?

You're not the nice guy you take so much pride in being. I'm sorry to break it to you. But I really am not.

You didn't even say "I thought I'd give it a try, I had feelings for you and I thought it could change". You knew from the start how we both felt but you decided to get the emotional bonding I gave you and leave when you had enough. I do not accept your apology.

It's been almost four months since I told you goodbye and blocked your number after you told me you weren't sure you wanted to be with me, and I still find myself thinking about you every day, even though you put me through so much pain. I still get tempted to unblock your number and contact you, but thankfully I've been able to resist the temptations. I will admit, I do sometimes get angry inside at the pain you put me through, but you need to know how deeply I cared about you and wanted to make it work between us; you even said yourself that you "never met anyone nicer or more caring", which tells me that you left me because I was too nice for you. Even though I am angry at you for hurting me the way you did, I have a kinder heart, and I wish you the best. Where I stand currently, I cannot have contact with you, and if my mindset right now is how it's going to be in the future, I will probably make no attempts to ever contact you again. I did block your number, only because I did not want to keep your number unblocked and know every day you didn't contact me, that you didn't try contacting me, if that makes sense at all. Every day I wonder if you ever will contact me; sometimes I check my mail wondering if I'll see a letter from you, or unlock my phone and wonder if I'll see a text message or missed call from you, even when I get a call at work saying I have a phone call, but nothing comes around. Since you left me, I have felt lost, lonely, disengaged, and depressed; every day wondering if I'll ever move on and find somebody new. I have not been on any dates since I was with you, only because I am still healing from losing you; to this day I still wonder why you left me, I wonder every day exactly what were you thinking when you wanted to leave me, I wish I could spend one minute in your head to understand why, especially given everything we did together. There is a huge part of me that wishes we could go back to how we were when we first started dating, but I am slowly accepting the fact that it's no more, and I can't hang on to false hope. I did not mean to get mad at you when you left me, you just need to understand how hurt I was after you left me, and how much I cared about you. I looked at the messages between your mother and mine, and my mother was in no way rude or vile to your mother like you claimed that she was. My family loved you and cared for you too, and when they see me hurt like you hurt me, it's a given that they're going to get upset. Even though you're out of my life, I still wish the best for you, but you most likely will never hear from me again. Where it stands currently, if I were to ever run into you, I'd probably go the other direction, but at the same time if you ever were to contact me, I wouldn't respond with hostility, only because I have a good heart, but at the same time, I have to protect my well-being. Staying hung up on you was affecting my quality of life, therefore I couldn't hang on.

Hey You,

It's been exactly 14 days since you packed up your things and moved out of our home. I'm still adjusting to every bit of it and the pain/agony is unbearable. I'm sorry I didn't see the issues and able to address it. I wish you were able to communicate it to me so we can talk about it. Instead of just giving up on us after 5 years being together. I'm trying to hard to heal from this breakup but I'm not able to do it right. You texting me here and there, throwing breadcrumbs just brings me back to stage 1. I cant wait to meet you this coming Saturday to transfer the title to for the car and afterward I can finally go full no contact to heal.

I love you so much and it sucks to know that you fell out of love. I hope one day if we ever cross path that we are able to give it another shot where we both are better and learned from being apart. I know I don't want to lose you and neither do you but I can't just be your friend. We are lovers and I can't see being friends with you will do us any good even if we are with someone else.

I want to text you so bad but I know better not to. I'm going to be a doormat anymore or someone there if you need someone to talk to to ease your pain. I'm so happy that this forum is in existence so I can write on here instead of reaching out to you.

You are so good at hiding your pain and emotions. I wish you find yourself and love yourself where you can open them up to people who loves and cares for you. I hope that when I do go full NC that you will feel my absent in your live and a part of you will regret the decision you made overnight. I hope that you will get better and know what you want in life. I hope that if we ever run into each other and decide to come back, that you are 100% ready and committed to the new relationship.

I love you!

• Like 1

Em. I don't hate you anymore. That's something. But I miss you terribly as a friend. I hope that this feeling will last up until I get over you, because as much as I'm fighting NOT to contact you, I can't bear to believe that our connection wasn't real.