Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 6 of 1939 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I feel the distance between us getting bigger by the day. I can't stop it, only you can.
    I hope soon your love will be bigger than my words, I hope you feel like I do.

I'm dreading next week because I'm going to start seeing you everyday again. I have so many things I want to say to you, but I don't want to you talk to you. The thought of seeing you makes me break down, I am so terrified of what will happen when you're actually in front of me. I don't know how we got here and I wish I could just go back 3 months and say yes when you invited me out that night. Instead I let you have time with your girlfriends and of course you met someone whom you have since left me for. I already see you all day in my head, I don't want to see you in the flesh. I haven't talked to you in 3 weeks. I've had your number up to call at least 20 times, I've had at least 100 text messages typed out waiting to be sent. But I've been strong enough not to call or send them. I don't know if I want you back or want every memory of you gone. What I don't want is to be the wreck that I was 3 weeks ago, which is what I'm afraid I'll turn into when I see you again. I know you will pretend to be friendly and you'll come say "Hi", I hope I can say it back and walk away. I don't want to say everything I've been thinking, I don't want to give you that satisfaction.

You really treated me like crap and walked all over me towards the end of our relationship. Even though till now I still blame myself somehow for not being good enough. IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU'RE A LOSER GOD...=( now i feel bad for saying it...you dropped out of college 3 times and gave me bs excuses and dropped work b/c they didn't promote you 2 times. You wouldn't be in this situation if you stuck to ONE THING in your life, that includes me. You never stuck w/ me, you cop out every time something gets hard and WALK OUT...

You were my world...but somehow you became my hell...and consumed me, now I have to live with myself being broken..i don't even know how to live without you. I don't know anything else but you...I hate this...I love you. =(..I loved who you were...and how kind and amazing you were for 3 years....and the rest of the 2 was just pure waste of time and energy.

How could you give everything that I waited for, fought for, earned and deserve to someone else?! How could you give YOURSELF to someone else???

I hate you so much!
    you dumped me twice in 3 weeks.
    I just saw you, only 30 minutes ago, you were driving. I know you saw me.
    how can you just look at me like i ment nothing to you, Like we are strangers now. Once we were so in love now we dont even talk, we pretend we dont see each other.
    Why did you do this to me.
    how can you live with you're self knowing i gave you thousands of dollars worth of my furniture which you happily took then dumped me a week later.
    you are a game player.
    you think its going to be so great being out there playing the field, well good luck to you cause you will soon realise you are not as great as you think.

Bronze Member
    holy hell ex what the hell is wrong with you? why so uppity? jeez

I still miss you and love you even I've told you I'm not... You will always be the most beautiful piece of my life puzzle, never be forgotten.

You found another guy, left me aside, told me that we can't be together... I was totally lost at 1st, but thanks that I have a grip on it now... I know, you are seeking the best, you are doing your best. I, hereby, as a man who loved you so much, willing to let you go, let you find your own path.

Even you've been leading me all time along with almost no clue at all, I glad that I have been led by you, those memory may just seems a piece of dust, but it is precious enough for me. Go ahead and find the best for yourself, I wish you the best and I always love you within my heart.

Bronze Member
    i don't think I will ever understand someone like you. You gave so much at first.. and then ripped it all away. I did not feel as you did in the beginning but I was honest to you. I always was. Maybe you where the one that was not honest. Maybe everything you stood for and told me in the beginning was a lie. You lie well then. As soon as I gave you my heart you did not care anymore the same way. You distanced yourself farther and farther away and would not tell me why. You made it look like it was other things standing in your way. You made everything into drama. Everything stressed you out. Spending time with me was too much work. I did not request much... just what anyone deserves. You are an immature jerk. No wonder why you're 40 and alone. You might keep finding people that want to be with you... the false you... because you put up such a front. But you will probably F*** that up too because you are so arrogant and stuborn. You don't realize it's YOU that is the problem. You throw away good relationships... and good people. You make yourself out to be such a great guy. You make yourself out to be a man's man. It's all bull. You are just as screwed up and manipulative as the other crap men I have come accross. Thanks for the heartache ASS****. Thanks for stomping on me and making me feel bad or that there was something wrong with me that you treated me like S***.

GO F*** YOURSELF

I am angry at you today. I miss you and hate you at the same time. I blasted you on don't date him link removed that felt good. Everything I said was the honest truth. You are cheap and selfish. You are a very hard man to live with and that ugly old mare your riding now with not stay with you. She will not put up with your hoarding and your alcholism. I don't know why I did. I also don't know why I miss you. You are not a beautiful person on the inside. I have lost all respect for you. Go to hell you MFer!!!!!

how could you be so heartless? all the **** you put me thru all these years, when all i wanted was you to show me some respect, you say I don't treat you good, but look at all the F***** up things you did to me. You tore my heart out and ripped it to shreds publicly you h** a** s***. And you want to be thought of as a good person, hahahah you must be kidding me. f u and all your whack a** friends. They're all s**** too you are at the head of the pack. you are an evil b****, that did enough just to keep me around. I hope I can come to my senses and realize how toxic you were. I hope you will regret your choices forever

Page 6 of 1939 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice