Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 1935 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Bronze Member
    he's falling for his new date. yeah. i need a massive hug

Originally Posted by mellow
    he's falling for his new date. Yeah. I need a massive hug
    group hug!

Okay, this time i have to actually vent.

Dear M,

I HATE that no matter what you do or say to me, i still love you. I hate that you can move on so quickly after our relationship that it seems you never cared.

I HATE that no matter what i try to do to get over it, you find something to make me feel worse about myself.

I HATE you. so why do i love you?

Just get out of my mind for good. I want the last three years of my life back.

I miss you so much. I am proud of myself for actually sticking to NC for the last week, but why does it still have to hurt so much? I hate that I love you still. I wish that I could destroy all of our memories together Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind style. Do you obsess about me the same way that I obsess about you? Obviously not. I don't want to feel like this anymore. I am so scared that I will never find someone that makes me feel the way that you did when everything was still amazing. I don't want to cry anymore. You were the light of my life and now everything is so dark without you. Why did you have to hurt me the way that you did? I want to forgive you but I am not sure that I will ever be able to.

I hate you!
    I hate that it was my birthday last night, i hate that i had my closest friends with me but all i was thinking about was you.
    I hate that there was a empty seat next to me when we were having dinner.

I hate that everyone tells me you are not worth it.
    I hate i have to LIE to my friends, cause if they ever found out i took you back and you dumped me 2 days later they would lose respect for me, like i lost respect.

I hate the fact i was drunk and text you, i feel DUMB!
    I hated it more when i woke up this morning and there was no reply.
    I hate the fact you have been texting me for the last 2 hours, like nothing has every happened. How can you say you want to still talk everyday and hang out most days....as friends. you cant have you're cake and eat it too, i wont let you.

I miss you so much!

I hate your GD Guts!!!!!!!! I hope you rot in Hell you SOB!!!!!!

I don't hate you. I love you so very much, and I miss who you were. I miss talking on the phone until you'd fall asleep, and I miss you telling me how you'd wake up in the middle of the night afraid that I'd hung up on you.

Why won't you just tell me the truth?

Silver Member
    every physical memory of you is gone. all that now remains is mental. i am working with a pharma company in developing a drug that removes particular memories. as soon as it is done, you are GONE BABY DOLL!

thanks for dragging me along all over the place. i sit here licking my wounds and my bruises but i will not beg, plead or talk to you again. you conniving little wench!!! you are no friend of mine. friends don't hurt friends like this.

Why you told me yesterday, you will always love me?, then why you did everything you did, why you told me you'll always miss me, why you told me you wish things would be different for us and the greatest things for us is if we can get back together, but you are with other guy now?, WHY WHY WHY!!!!

I can't hate you, i can't have any bad feelings for you, i just wish you the best, and please please please take care that part of me that you have!.

Ill maintain this NC forever. Sorry

You're a liar and a game player. Always have been, always will be. I don't know what I ever saw in you, except for your ability to be so utterly selfish and self-centered. You got what you deserved from the person you left me for in the end, though. And, as you said yourself, "what comes around, goes around."

Despite it all, I will always love you and wish you nothing but the best. Just don't expect me to be there.

Page 5 of 1935 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice