Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1942 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 1939194019411942
Results 19,411 to 19,419 of 19419

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Dear ***, It hurts so bad in places I didnít even know existed. If you really loved me would you continue to hurt me like this? I would place myself in the line of Fire so you wouldnít have to feel one ounce of this kind of pain. You selfish POS!!! You never made me feel like I was #1 in your life, the way you were in mine. Anything you needed from me was at your beck and call the ONLY thing I asked for was your attention and unconditional love in return. The fact that I even had to ASK for that is sickening. The night my grandmother died you were ďtoo tiredĒ to come comfort me. The night my grandfather was diagnosed with cancer you ďwere too busy with friendsĒ. All I needed was your arms and you couldnít even give me that. I would have dropped everything and anything to be the shoulder you cried on THATS love. You just take, take, and take. I meant what I said that night I feel sorry for you, you will never know what itís like to deeply love someone to the point where they come first. I donít even know if your children will be motivation enough for you to change as look at your father. You never had a chance. But your an adult now, you NEED to know better. And I hope one day you see the error of your ways. And because I love you I hope your happy. I hope you find everything you felt I couldnít give you to the point where you abandoned me without a second look. Iím sorry I wasnít enough. Iím sorry my love for you wasnít enough. Iíll see you again though, this side or the other. Getting Ready for a First Date

2. 06-02-2020, 09:47 AM

3. 06-03-2020, 11:35 PM

I have been in NC with my ex girlfriend for 4 days - she sent me a message last night and she has been messaging me asking loads of questions about the issues we fell out about. She has said she maybe wishes she was a stronger person to have dealt with the issue we had that was the final nail in the coffin as it would mean we are still together now. Most of her fondest happiest memories are of us two together but she knows herself and what she deserves and that ISNT a man right now. She can find happiness in being alone.

It seems to me to be mixed messaging. I have said to her i need to block her again once the financial stuff we are trying to sort is done and she has come back with 1 thing she is asking for is that i wait until at least after my birthday to block her again.

I have no idea why this woman is going out her way to ruin my progress in getting over her. She broke up with me. She said there is no way for this to work out and she was done. She had her ex boyfriend over her flat for the night hours after we broke up. She is the one saying she cant possibly think of being with a man for a long time because of how strongly she loved me and it is gone now.

I guess all i have that i want to say too her (that i cant) is - I tried my hardest to make you has happy as you made me. I loved spending time with you and your daughters. It is a shame you couldn't see past the things that were enough to drive us apart. Maybe lockdown was a big contributing factor to us ending, maybe we were always going to end. I will never be your friend again like we were, i doubt we will ever speak again after this is all done because i cant. You have taken from me everything i saw as my future and i will never forgive you for that or for how much my daughter loved seeing you and your children which has also been taken from her. Every couple has issues and dramas to work though and people have pointed out for a long time (as well as on this forum) all the red flags i over looked when it came to you and ours. I hope i stop loving you pretty damn soon because this is not good for me, my head or my daughter. Not only do i wish i could stop loving you i wish i could hate you for what you have done or better yet, just blank the last 6 years of you in my life out of my head so i could walk past you in the street and not even know who you were.

Originally Posted by SaunakRC29
    I went no contact after arguing a lot with her regarding why she wouldn't take me back. But, then I decided going no contact; for 15 days I didn't contact her, then contacted her again on the 16th, talked, pleaded, blamed, tried to reason, accused, apologized, to no avail. She just doesn't wanna hear from me or talk to me. She has made it clear, she doesn't love or feel for me. She doesn't think she can be happy with me. No matter how much I try to fix, it seems I'm only exacerbating the situation. I love this girl, and want to get back with her.
    Now, the problem is, we are in the same year in University, I've decided no contact once again, tomorrow being the first day. Does anyone here have any advice for me?
    Best thing to do here would be to stick to the No Contact thing. I know its hard and i know im not the best placed to give such advice as im not sticking to it myself but if she has made it clear, no amount of things you say will change her mind - only she can do that. If you still want to get her back, remember what it was about you that first attracted her too you. Focus on improving this and magnifying it not for her but for yourself. You will get over this soon, or attract her back whichever is supposed to happen, will happen.

Today is the 40th dayís NC. I hope you are happy somewhere without the better fish you told me before. Maybe ! I hope not. But I know you can date a girl even without real love. I had gave up my career for this relationship. And it meant nothing to you. One day, I hope, soon enough, you will realize that none loves you as I loved you. And that will be the day, I donít give a damn about you anymore. The day you mean nothing to me. The day you tase your own medicine. Be happy and good luck ! Karma does exist.

8. 06-07-2020, 12:10 AM

Bronze Member
    Moved to correct post below.

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by DQD
    Best thing to do here would be to stick to the No Contact thing. I know its hard and i know im not the best placed to give such advice as im not sticking to it myself but if she has made it clear, no amount of things you say will change her mind - only she can do that. If you still want to get her back, remember what it was about you that first attracted her too you. Focus on improving this and magnifying it not for her but for yourself. You will get over this soon, or attract her back whichever is supposed to happen, will happen.
    Stick to no contact. It is selfish of her to want you to keep loving her, while telling you that there is no chance for the relationship to ever work. She cannot have it both ways. That is selfish and you deserve to be loved and valued just the same as she does. She doesnt want you to stop loving her because she wants to keep that door open to your heart in the event that her other relationships fail and she needs a soft place to fall. As hard as it is, please avoid contact with her as much as possible. You will get through this.

Dear X,

These last few weeks have been the worst I have ever encountered in my life. The thoughts of you don't stop, no matter how hard I try to stop them, to get through them, to learn by them. I tried so hard to make things better but in the end I only made things worse. It hurts to not have you in my life, to remember the good and the bad, to not be able to help you through this. I'm sorry baby. I am trying not to love you, I'm trying not to hold on to hope for us. I'm trying to let you go, I am letting you go, it's so hard but I'm doing it.

I dream of you, of chasing you and making everything okay again. But I know those dreams aren't what you want. You want to be left alone, without the pressures of me and us. I hope you find your way through this. I know you will, you were and are so strong. No matter how much time has passed I will always love you. I want to be in your life but right now I don't think that is best. It will just cause us more grief because you don't know what you want and you need to look after you, jusy as i need to look after me.

I miss you. I love you.

I'm so pissed off at you! Why the hell did you remove me from your LinkedIn just today? Every couple of days you are removing me from somewhere and I don't know what the heck that supposed to mean! Just remove me from everywhere all together!!! I'm so resentful and right now I hate you so much and waiting eagerly for the day I'm OVER YOU AND NEVER WANT YOU BACK IN MY LIFE!!!!!!

Yea so I went on a date. Great idea right? And I liked the lady. One big problem, actually several big problems. 1) I almost called her your name on more than one occasion 2) I like her but liking someone means letting yourself have feelings, letting yourself have feelings means opening yourself up for possible heart ache again. Iím not over you, it still hurts. Badly. Like I said last time I posted in this thread, everybody has that one person you never get over. For me you are that one person. I love you

Videos

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity

Most Women Rather Not Date Unemployed Men
Give Advice
Ask For Advice