Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1940 of 1940 FirstFirst ... 1937193819391940
Results 19,391 to 19,396 of 19396

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Originally Posted by bossanova67
    I miss you, I miss you. I can't stop thinking of you. I wish to God things worked out between us. I pray that they will. I'm so sad.
    Honey, I'm missing you so much. I've ben working a lot, including this weekend, and I wish you could be there to support me. I can't believe we haven't talked to each other in such a long time. A piece of my life and my heart is missing.

Hi, honey. I can't believe it's actually over. After thinking about it and trying all I could to put it off for a year now, it's over, done. I'm hurting so much. I wish I could've just gone along with casual dating and still continued to see you. That would've made the pain less, but only in the short term. I miss you so much. I love you, and a part of me will always will. Good-bye. Not "see you later," but good-bye.

Hi, honey. Still in shock that we're official over. I'm having second thoughts about it. After all, what's wrong with casual dating? Actually, a lot of things wrong with it, since I want so much more from the relationship and from you, and you didn't treat me well. Still, I'm hurting so much. It hurts me enormously that I probably won't see you again, especially not in a way that I would like. And seeing you only as friends would hurt too much as to be unbearable.

Hi, honey. With your lawsuit close to being resolved, my excuse for contacting you is almost done. I then really have no reason to contact you anymore. I really can't believe it; it doesn't seem real. I still love you but I have to accept the reality that it's over, and you're gone from my life.

I really just wish you would have tried to understand me. I wish I hadnt done things and gave you a chance in the beginning. Sometimes I wish I never met you but I did. Im sorry. I just wanted you to love me but we were toxic and I can acknowledge that. I felt disrespected so bad when it came to other women disrespecting me in front of you. I just wanted you to have my back. I hate that you would try to make my feelings invalid when I cared about your feelings so much, too much. I wish I didnt feel like this. I feel like Im always the one getting hurt.

Definitely almost contacted you today with the bs like my old self would have. but I know you probably wouldnt have replied or been mad. Im sad today and I feel lonely but, I am happy I didn't contact you. Im going to be ok, I just have to wait patiently for the day I dont care about you anymore. I pray for this day to come soon.

Give Advice
Ask For Advice