Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1939 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 1936193719381939194019411942 LastLast
Results 19,381 to 19,390 of 19419

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Iím
    A complete and total idiot, I loved you again hoping for the best, all in all I didnít mean crap to you, just a way to entertain yourself. Iím a complete Getting Ready for a First Date

I miss you so much. I feel lonely and like my life is completely destroyed. Iím sorry for leaving you...but I had to do it. We had so much love for each other but somehow things got so toxic.
    I look for you everywhere I go, hoping I may run into you just so I can catch a glimpse of your smile. My days have no purpose...I smile and put on a strong face but inside Iím empty.

I want to be happy again...I want to love again and I wish it could be with you. I wish we could live our happily ever after that we always dreamed of...but it could never be in this lifetime.

I loved you wish every inch of my body...and I know that you did too...somehow...it wasnít enough to keep us whole.

I love you

Hello.

You look good.

I just want to wish you well.

it is end of a long day. I am thinking of you and wishing I told you how much I loved you. One thing keeping me from picking up the phone is remembering how bad you were in bed. I mean last, zero, nada. How selfish and boring. How utterly broken I must have been. It not for some inexplicable chemistry that red flag and fifteen others I will list sometime, is why I let the relationship go on at all.

How can you talk to me every day for the past 3 years, now you have dissapeared. How can you throw away everything we shared together, like it never meant anything to you? I miss you so much. I miss hearing your voice. I miss your beautiful accent when you spoke english. I miss you correcting me when I spoke portugues.

I woke up every morning beside you for 14 months, now we just ignore each other like we never exhisted:( I miss you amor

Bronze Member
    I've thought about you everyday since we broke up...I hate that I still think about you. We started off this relationship in the wrong way and we both paid for it but I paid more. I waited for a year and a half for you. I'm also angry at myself. This morning I was thinking about us and I saw so many times where my selfishness and addiction drove my choices. I thought I really wanted that but I waited so long for you only to take you for granted and lose you. There were mistakes on both sides but I'm seeing mine and it's showing me a lot about myself, a lot I don't like. I'm hoping this will be the wake up call to change and do more with my life. I just wish you were still part of my life to do it with.

(not divorced yet) but thinking that way for 2020...taken some preliminary steps

We've been together on and off for 13 years... married almost 3, im so done with you. im sick of being 10th, 100th wheel in your life, when all I wanted was to have a happy, health marriage for our now 6 month old - who i love with my life personally, but you've sidelined me to the point of no return where I'm thought about always last in priority. For our marriage, and more recently for our son's sake you're too worried about your own agenda, and disjointed familial relationship. Unfortunately you've chosen that over having a long, loving life together especially for our son.

At this point I've emotionally removed myself from our relationship and plan to take action in the new year . For both myself, and our son's sake I'd rather him grow up in a single parent household than a negative, and `broken` house that you keep trying to create by arguing with me in front of him.

I will have no regrets in the new year doing this, so maybe you'll look back at realize just how much you gave up to put everyone before me at all costs despite me providing endless financial, and support throughout this recent pregnancy, and the past 13 years, but now you have a son and ill allow the courts to decide my GUARANTEED TIME with him, not you and your endless agenda and de-prioritization of me and my family over your family, extended family, and friends.

you make me sick to my stomach.

-lifter

Hey!, donít forget about me... Just say hi I miss you!

Hi, honey. I miss you so much. I can't believe we're not talking. I can't believe our next meet up is at the therapist office.

I wish everything was good between us. I wish you just loved me, and we can get married and live happily after. I would do anything for you. I can't believe it's almost over. After a year of worrying about it, being terrified about it, it's almost here. It's a relief and a shock at the same time. I'll always think of you.

Originally Posted by bossanova67
    Hi, honey. I miss you so much. I can't believe we're not talking. I can't believe our next meet up is at the therapist office.

I wish everything was good between us. I wish you just loved me, and we can get married and live happily after. I would do anything for you. I can't believe it's almost over. After a year of worrying about it, being terrified about it, it's almost here. It's a relief and a shock at the same time. I'll always think of you.
    I miss you, I miss you. I can't stop thinking of you. I wish to God things worked out between us. I pray that they will. I'm so sad.

Videos

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity
Give Advice
Ask For Advice