Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1937 of 1938 FirstFirst ... 19341935193619371938 LastLast
Results 19,361 to 19,370 of 19372

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Ok can you please tell me why you are acting this way? I got to know you a fair bit now and know that you can answer properly if you want to. And even if I am not a priority anymore, please be kind enough to show some respect so that we can get this over with. You have stuff of mine and owe me money that I want back. Let me know when you have the time so we can deal with this as soon as possible.

2. 09-07-2019, 07:19 PM

Bronze Member
    Im not bothered about you. Im not bothered about her. Im dissapointed that after two years together this is the way you chose for me to remember you.

I pray you are doing well, darling. What a beautiful soul you are. You were like an angel sent to push me to the right direction. Now I feel I'm on the right track, but I'm still not who you need me to be. At the same time, you're not who I need you to be :-/ We are incompatible, I wish my heart could understand that. But I love you, darling.

No triggers!

Hey I just wanted to say that even after us talking yesterday it still feels like we are doing a huge mistake by just giving up and not trying to make this work.
    We both agreed what the problem is and should be able to deal with that instead of throwing everything we had out the window. I don't understand why there is no other way for us than this. I thought what we had was special and it deserves fighting for.

Bronze Member
    Considering that we parted ways 14 months ago, I went to the bpd website today to see what you said about me. Funny thing is, as I expected, you had nothing but bad things to say about me. "I dont care if i never see her again" and "I dodged a bullet with her," among other things. But then tried to sleep with me-- like I didnt know what you said about me. Couldnt you look into my eyes and see how dead they were? There were no looks of gleaming love in my eyes. There was no emotion in them at all because I know your fake ass cannot be trusted. Period.

You've always been a fake, two faced individual. You talked about me like a dog to John, your daughters and anyone else that would listen. And that's why I stopped fu*king with you.

I got tired of the constant mind games, gaslighting and manipulation. Constant tests to try and break me, and the mental & emotional torture. It would hurt you more for me to remove myself from my life; after all, you NEED someone willing to stay and take the abuse. Removing myself meant that you cannot get your revenge on me, so the next woman will have to take it. Because you have to release ALL that anger and rage on SOMEBODY- but it damn sure wasnt going to be me anymore. Find someone else to torture and abuse. You like being the way that you are anyway.

I didnt trust or believe a word you said when you saw me 6 months ago. Trying to suck me back in your toxic vortex-- so that you could torture me some more or get revenge. I went through absolute hell with you. And it's not possible for me to get sexually turned on by a man that tells me to get the F away from him-- or that you dont give a F about me and never did-- that's where you messed up at. Why would I have sex with a creature that says that type of Bullshi*?? You lost your mind. Your sex is not good enough for you to treat women the way that you do. And it's not good enough for us to want to come back after we leave your hateful ass.

Now what if I'd been a dang fool and hooked up with you? I'd probably contact your trustee and let them know you working at MLGW and Security One. But then I'd be vindictive just like your old bitter ballhead ass. But I saw right through that fake nice bullshi* and kept it moving. Thank the Lord for allowing me to see you for what you really are.

I saw Pam at a dance competition. Shes a very beautiful black woman. Her hair is long and straight and comes down to her waistline. No weaves or wigs. Shes married too. She has the straightest white teeth and naturally long fingernails. Her phone number starts with 406. Yes we chatted about you and contrary to what you may think, she doesnt want you back. She didnt forward her mail from your house to her new address to ensure that you cant find her and kill her. I told her that you said you had a bullet with her name on it. Well she laughed and said she got one for your ass too. She really is a beautiful black woman like you said. And she has a good man that loves and protects her-- not torture her and busted her eardrum like you did to her. And you have the audacity to say you were good to her? Boy please. I had talked to her online on fb but seeking her in person was cool. Like she said, you brag about the women you "used" to have. But all of them got tired of your abusive ass and LEFT you. You can say all day that you were tired of her and me, but the TRUTH OF THE MATTER is, that you were gonna use us for sex for as long as you could. But that's where you had us fu**ed up at. At the end of the day, WE left YOU alone forever and it was no coming back with us.

Then you wonder why your exes dont have a kind word to say about you or why they never call, text, stop by your house or anything. We know how to find you if we really want to. So keep living in your fantasy world where you are perfect and always right. You gone die alone with a line of cocaine just like she said. And you can talk about me bad some more on that website- full of depressed narcissists like Romanticfool and Crywolf. Good riddance fuc*boy!!!
    Last edited by smJackson; 09-12-2019 at 09:04 PM.

I donít understand why you look for trouble in the relationship. Why, when things are perfect, I get blindsided by some issue or insecurity. I feel like I will never be enough to make you happy. And since you havenít contacted me, that you donít care anyway. We go from perfect to broken up and not speaking in a matter of minutes.

Platinum Member
    Hey E.

I was extremely shocked to see you add me. To say shocked would be an understatement. You wanting to video chat and our brief catch up made me really happy. I'm so glad you're doing so well these days. All those dreams of yours have all become reality. It's ironic the timing of it all but I'm really happy I got to talk to you. It still feels the same.

I shouldíve done it but I took a peek at your fb. We are posting the same stuff. Heartbroken memes, quotes. I just wonder if itís me your missing or your ex husband. I always felt like I was just a stand in for him which really sucks because although weíve got a totally messed up past you are the only one Iíve ever felt completely comftrable with. And here we are yet again

Im not texting you because i know this situation is toxic i jus need to get over u once and for all...im movin on, no more back and forth. U changed up on me well so be it

Give Advice
Ask For Advice