Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 1933 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Post here instead of contacting your ex!

(I got this idea from another forum I visit frequently, if one like this already exists by all means ignore / delete this one.)

OK, it seems a few of us have had a rough time with the darned NC. I had fantasies today of unloading all this anger, longing, and "W-T-F" onto my ex. I am creating this thread as a place for all of us in pain to post instead of contacting Ms/Mr ex. It could actually be kind of fun, at least a release.

What would you like to tell him or her? Even if it's been building up for years, post it here! Rage-fest! Longing-fest! DO NOT CONTACT that frigging ex, put it all here!!
    Last edited by Nynnja; 09-10-2009 at 07:58 AM.

That freakin' <>. Luck always seems to come her way. First she finds a good sperm donor, then she has a 9 year relationship before me. Next she'll probably find someone who is "in love" with her - she stipulated this is what she wants (apparently i wasn't).

Grr...

Thanks for creating this thread.
    Last edited by DN; 09-10-2009 at 01:02 PM. Reason: language

Originally Posted by Nynnja
    (I got this idea from another forum I visit frequently, if one like this already exists by all means ignore / delete this one.)

OK, it seems a few of us have had a rough time with the darned NC. I had fantasies today of unloading all this anger, longing, and "W-T-F" onto my ex. I am creating this thread as a place for all of us in pain to post instead of contacting Ms/Mr ex. It could actually be kind of fun, at least a release.

What would you like to tell him or her? Even if it's been building up for years, post it here! Rage-fest! Longing-fest! DO NOT CONTACT that frigging ex, put it all here!!
    I think this is a very good idea as long as the language is watched...

God, i hate you, dunno what i EVER saw in you

Originally Posted by lunarstar0131
    I think this is a very good idea as long as the language is watched...
    Can I ask why the language needs to be watched? I notice this as a theme throughout these forums. Why is it so bad if someone drops an f-bomb here and there or calls their significant other the c-word? I feel like censoring what we want to say restricts a lot of emotion from really getting out. But I may be in the minority here.

Bronze Member
    why couldnt you of given me a chance, do you even miss me at all?

I hope yopu regret how you treated me for the rest of your life, i gave you so many chances but you were too arrogant to realise what you had til it was too late! I will never forgive you

Originally Posted by Diddy323
    Can I ask why the language needs to be watched? I notice this as a theme throughout these forums. Why is it so bad if someone drops an f-bomb here and there or calls their significant other the c-word? I feel like censoring what we want to say restricts a lot of emotion from really getting out. But I may be in the minority here.
    I can understand both points of view on this subject. On the one hand, language should be watched because it's polite and respectful to those that don't use that sort of language. On the other hand, it does tone down your emotional release when you have to stop and think about what you're writing instead of just letting it all flow out while you're screaming it at your computer screen.

I think this forum self-censors some words. It censored out W-T-F until I put the dashes in-between letters

Originally Posted by Nynnja
    I can understand both points of view on this subject. On the one hand, language should be watched because it's polite and respectful to those that don't use that sort of language. On the other hand, it does tone down your emotional release when you have to stop and think about what you're writing instead of just letting it all flow out while you're screaming it at your computer screen.

I think this forum self-censors some words. It censored out W-T-F until I put the dashes in-between letters
    That's kind of what I figured. I know there is a censor that will edit things for you anyways. If you're offended by the language wouldn't it be easier to just turn on the censor? I really think it's a lot less therapeutic when you have to temper down what you want to say. I have friends that don't swear, but they will listen to me swear if it makes me feel better.

p.s. I would post here with what I want to say to her, but I don't think I would get 3 or 4 words in before I broke the "watch your language" barrier.

I want you to kill any last shred of hope I have left. Is your new guy better? Was I not special at all? Were you able to get everything you had with me through him and more? I'm tired of hanging on already. Tell me you love him, that you wish you were with him sooner. Hurt me so I have a reason to hate you already. Even when you stopped talking to me again you said you weren't serious about him. Even while we were still talking you wouldn't tell me we'd never get back together again. I hate having hope for you already.

Page 1 of 1933 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice