Is my ex girlfriend messing me about?

Hi there, recently my girl left me and said we'd never be together again blah blah. Then we got back together and she left me again saying she doesn't want to be with anyone right now. Then the other night I stayed hers after a party and we were close and she said she loves me. In the morning she says the same thing. Then the following night we meet up with a few mates and stuff then after that we go back to hers and I stay over again, all is good. Then as I`m leaving she tells me she loves me whilst looking into my eyes. Then today I go to see her and she barely even gave me a hug and denies ever saying she loves me and said she couldn't hang out anytime soon even though I know she can. What's up with this?

Cheers

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Normally people do not do things like this on purpose. How recently did you split up?

Thanks for the prompt reply!

We first split up about a month and a half ago then got back together for about two weeks or so and then we split up last tuesday. Then the party was saturday and I stayed hers then and the night after.

Cheers

hey steve, confusing situation! enough to drive the mind crazy. sounds like shes confused and doesnt know what she wants, its all hot and cold. personally i would just leave her alone to let her make her mind up, in these situations i've found it best to do nothing. best of luck.

hey steve, confusing situation! enough to drive the mind crazy. sounds like shes confused and doesnt know what she wants, its all hot and cold. personally i would just leave her alone to let her make her mind up, in these situations i've found it best to do nothing. best of luck.

Thanks man. It just annoys me cos the past few days have been so good. Also she is my first love which makes it difficult to move on I guess

Thanks for the prompt reply!

We first split up about a month and a half ago then got back together for about two weeks or so and then we split up last tuesday. Then the party was saturday and I stayed hers then and the night after.

Cheers

I seriously doubt she's able to determine her true feelings at this time and stick with them. Tell her you need her to be consistent and to get in touch with you when she really knows what she wants. Then you have to leave her alone so she can make her decision. During this in between time, do things for yourself. See old friends, look after your health, start a new hobby or rekindle an old one.

I seriously doubt she's able to determine her true feelings at this time and stick with them. Tell her you need her to be consistent and to get in touch with you when she really knows what she wants. Then you have to leave her alone so she can make her decision. During this in between time, do things for yourself. See old friends, look after your health, start a new hobby or rekindle an old one.

Yeah it's so difficult though. Constantly on my mind. I don't want her to be with other guys and stuff, it's so stressful!

well i can tell you i was in a similar situation a little more than a month ago, with the girl being confused/hot and cold. i made the mistake of not leaving her alone because i wanted her to know i cared and was worried. i'd see her being normal with everyone else but me and i panicked. panicking and reacting is the biggest mistake you can make, if i'd of done nothing who knows what would of happened? trust me doing nothing is the best way, that way you can do nothing wrong.

well i can tell you i was in a similar situation a little more than a month ago, with the girl being confused/hot and cold. i made the mistake of not leaving her alone because i wanted her to know i cared and was worried. i'd see her being normal with everyone else but me and i panicked. panicking and reacting is the biggest mistake you can make, if i'd of done nothing who knows what would of happened? trust me doing nothing is the best way, that way you can do nothing wrong.

So just ignore her completely? What are the chances of her coming back to me?

What does she do that makes you insecure?

I found an msn conversation of her flirting with her ex before and then she lied quite a few times which made me uneasy ya know?

I agree ignore her for some time and let her come to you if that's what she truly wants...don't let mess around with you in that way!

Are you okay with that? And if so, why?

No I am not. She said she did it because I didn't want her to. It's cos he's wanted her back for years and always tries it on and shes gone back to him a few times so I asked her not to talk to him and she said ok. But because I didn't want her to, she wanted what she couldn't have. Such a * * * * situation to be in!

No I am not. She said she did it because I didn't want her to. It's cos he's wanted her back for years and always tries it on and shes gone back to him a few times so I asked her not to talk to him and she said ok. But because I didn't want her to, she wanted what she couldn't have. Such a * * * * situation to be in!

I am so sorry, but all of the evidence you've shown me points to her bond with him being stronger than her bond with you.

Maybe she will get over him once and for all. If I were you I would go to great lengths to ensure this is the case before getting involved with her again.

I am so sorry, but all of the evidence you've shown me points to her bond with him being stronger than her bond with you.

Maybe she will get over him once and for all. If I were you I would go to great lengths to ensure this is the case before getting involved with her again.

She told me she doesn't like him like that cos he just messes her about and cheats and she said she likes me more than shes liked anyone. I do believe she is over him.

Archived