I Saw You Today.

Dagless

Finally, I have figured out to post a thread for the first time. AHHHHHH! I spent 2 hours trying to figure this out. I heard a song on THE VOICE tv show, it made me cry when I heard it bc it was a couple duet and it made me think... what would it feel to lose the one person you love? I googled it, and came accross your post Dagless. I tried and tried and tried to reply to a cple posts but it just wouldn't let me. I just cried for you thinking about how you must have felt or still feel after I read your words. "Slowly Falling" was the name of the song that put me over the edge and for some reason, who knows why, I needed to share that with you... even though I do not know you. I created this account so I could let you know. haha crazy huh? well.... stay strong and keep smiling. You have a tender heart that you will share with someone someday. You are right and you have given me some wise words of advice about relationships as well. It's ok to be alone. When something is meant to come, it will. It's tough to do for some, but if you can live alone the way you have, you are a very strong person.

-Liza

Thanks for your kind words Liza, it means a lot to me that you took the trouble to find out how to post here just to share them and that's not crazy, it's actually very sweet. Strong? I don't know about that, I think I'm a little bit afraid to face love or feel love at the moment if I'm honest. I guess it's when you are no longer afraid of what you feel that you know that it is love. It has a way of raising you above your fears.

I'll find out that song and give it a listen. I love listening to music, you're never lonely as long as you have songs to listen to.

WOW that is absolutely amazing!!! I love how it starts off about her hair, and ends with it being about it also. It flows very nicely, and it gave me a mental image of a sort of NYC feel with the guy and girl seeing each other briefly. Really nicely written!!