Ask Women Thread

tasha1133

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You would be weird too if you had your hormones fluctuate every single week and when they dropped you become extremely moody and have a monthly visitor. Our moods basically change like the different phases of the moon.

so i better start staring at the moon before talking to a girl

why do woman say they will call you back after they watch there movie. and then call you like three hours later i know movies dont last that long.. besides titanic

If they are watching a movie they are probably having a girls night at their place, or out with the girls. And you know what girls like to do...TALK TALK TALK.

so i better start staring at the moon before talking to a girl

Lol, I meant that a girl can have a cycle that is a month long. Like the cycle the moon goes through. The first two weeks are WONDERFUL, the third week is hell on earth (PMS), and the fourth week ends in tears. Not all women are like that, but I'm using myself as an example.

Does that explain anything?!

If they are watching a movie they are probably having a girls night at their place, or out with the girls. And you know what girls like to do...TALK TALK TALK.

i hope so because right now im waiting. haha and i want to talk to her but im being patient. haha

I think there should be a whole subforum dedicated to this, one for men, one for women. There are soo many questions I'm sure both sexes would want to know from the other

Agreed!!! I am really excited about this thread, but there are already a few different conversations going on at once. It should have it's own subforum!

You would be weird too if you had your hormones fluctuate every single week and when they dropped you become extremely moody and have a monthly visitor. Our moods basically change like the different phases of the moon.

Yeah, I'd say that depends on the chick. Not all of us are affected by hormones to the same extent.

But hey you're into The Neverending Story - good for you! Have you got the album? I was a little annoyed with it because it didn't have all the same songs from the movie I'm yet to read the book though.

Crap you caught me! But i also see a lot of overweight women as hair dressers or cosmetologists so it kind of surprises me since their profession is beauty.

Best relationship i have ever been in was when i put on 25 pounds with my ex, god i love taco bell haha.

from your picture you look good though!

I never considered that, interesting point.

Lol, my face looks fine, but I have the body of a waif. It doesn't help that I work in sales in a girls boutique. I've had to tell childrens parents, "I'm sorry, we don't carry a size 18. Perhaps try a teen or adult store." Sometimes the kids are seven years old...they are bigger than me. I wear a 12/14 in the store...OF KIDS CLOTHES!

Archived