Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I stop being shy around my Girlfriend

And remember that it's not just you that isn't talking. It's her too. She's probably wondering herself why she can't come up with some "good" questions. In fact, if you did actually make a mention of how silly it is that you're both sitting on the couch like an old couple without anything to talk about it'll spawn lots of other questions and conversation about why you haven't been talking. There is lots you can learn about her feelings too, and she will learn lots by realising what you're feeling too. Lots to be discovered. Just something positive and easy, but if you can't pull that off at least make sure you try the above advice. To be honest, there is nothing to worry about. If she is keen enough to live with you there must be something good about you afterall. You don't necessarily have to be a smooth talker as long as you treat her right.

I thank u all that posted your words where a great help and i will keep doing what was said still need to open a little more but we are talking to each other allot more. we are here for each other now. she has also opened up to me a few things that were bothering as well. we are working on or problems and doing good

Thanks everyone

3. 09-03-2009, 10:52 PM
    Reason
    Banned user

Originally Posted by RedDragon
    I have been with my girlfriend for over 5 months now we have been living at my apartment for 3 months. I have just given up my place and moved in at her place. I have difficulty communicating with her even though when im next to her i want to talk and ask ?'s but i can never think of enything. its like my brain stops thinking when im with her and i am so nervous to talk to her though i do love her and she loves me i know if i don't fix things now we will probably break up soon.

On another note I am a very shy person and also have this problem with friends and even family.

I thank u all for any help and suggestions u can give me.

joebx8
    well im having the same problem because shes like lively and im like i dont really say much and often she says you have to talk more or it ent gonna work and i dont know what to do i know what to say i just dont know how to say but i need to know how and not be shy and we say we will be together 4eva but not if im shy all the time so i really need help cus i love her soo much so i really need help so can people give me some tips

Maybe the next time you want to talk to your GF about something, you should just ask them or tell them right away.

I believe that people are shy becuase of social anxiety. Just say whats on your mind right away, as long as you have some self control and don't spit out anything inappropriate it should be fine.!

Haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice