For the Guys and Approaching....Girls Please Respond

ghost69

okay, so there are so many guys on ENA that seem to be intimidated by women and could use some help. this isn't how to approach a girl, that is a completely different topic. this is just to show you that women can be appraoched anywhere. now, not every girl likes to be approached, but the majority of them will gladly have a conversation....even if they aren't into you.

this is to help your confidence to a level to at least attempt to talk to a girl ANYWHERE you may venture. you should not let opportunity pass you by.

so ladies, do you like guys to approach you anywhere? yes or no these options:

1-grocery store

2-gym

3-club/bar with friends (male or female friends)

4-walking to a shop

5-driving

6-school (in class/outside class)

7-art show/football game/some other outing

8-WORK

pretty basic list. or, you can sum up all 6 if all apply to you by just saying ANYWHERE.

ive actually done them all except the gym. it's hard when a girl has earphones on.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-grocery store: YES

2-gym: NO. I'm there to work, and work hard.

3-club/bar with friends (male or female friends): YES

4-walking to a shop: YES

5-driving: HUH?

6-school (in class/outside class): YES

7-art show/football game/some other outing: YES

ive actually done them all except the gym. it's hard when a girl has earphones on.

Yeah, or when she's really focused.

I think i would say almost anywhere would be okay..

as long as i don't look extremely stressed or seem to be rushing/in a hurry to go somewhere lol

edit: I don't mean to say that i wouldn't still be open to talking with a guy. I would still be polite/friendly

1-grocery store- YES

2-gym- NO

3-club/bar with friends (male or female friends) YES, for female friends NO for male friends!

4-walking to a shop YES

5-driving NO

6-school (in class/outside class) YES for OUTSIDE CLASS NO FOR WHILE IN CLASS

7-art show/football game/some other outing YES

1-grocery store - yes

2-gym - na please leave me alone I hate guys that try that at the gym.

3-club/bar with friends (male or female friends) - yes

4-walking to a shop - yes

5-driving- had this happen a few times, guys asking me to pull over...annoying

6-school (in class/outside class) - yes

7-art show/football game/some other outing - yes

i said driving cause i've looked over and had a few girls yell me their numbers after just looking at them like they were hot.

one girl i was racing. i passed her and at the next light i rolled my window down to say hi. asked her name and all that. it does work. very extreme and rare though. just asking.

oh, i guess i left one out too.

8-WORK?

All of these places are fine with me. If a guy's attracted to me what am I suppose to say "well to bad I'm at the grocey store right now go away?" I'm a pretty friendly person, so if someone talks to me in public I will always be nice to them, I'll just let them know I have a boyfriend but am flattered.

What? You've never had a guy hop in your car at a red light and go "Hey baby..." Aww, come on. You know it happens all the time.

haha, i got a date this way and i'm a girl. cute guy was sitting in his car at the red light. i was crossing the street. he started talking to me. i stopped and talked to him til the light turned green.

yes, boys, we girls don't mind being talked to. unless you're insulting us or just being disrespectful, it's safe to say that we're okay with being talked to - even if we don't think you're physically attractive. but you won't know whether we think so or not until you talk to us and ask for our number. lots and lots of times guys will think i'm not into them when i would've given them my number if they had asked. and honestly, if she's not attractive to you, you might make a new friend. it's just talking and friends are nice to make.

i'm generally friendly and will talk to anyone though. i think that's how most people are too.

IN SHORT, anywhere.

1-grocery store NO

2-gym NO

3-club/bar with friends (male or female friends) YES

4-walking to a shop NO

5-driving NO

6-school (in class/outside class) YES

Even the "Yes" locations...it needs to be a natural, friendly conversation-starter, not a pickup line.

1-grocery store NO

2-gym NO

3-club/bar with friends (male or female friends) YES

4-walking to a shop NO

5-driving NO

6-school (in class/outside class) YES

Even the "Yes" locations...it needs to be a natural, friendly conversation-starter, not a pickup line.

right, i'm just saying they CAN approach though.

i really hope some of those guys are looking at this thread and going guess i could do it there.

interesting question....as a guy my general rule of thumb on this is not to approach anyone in a situation where i wouldn't want somebody talking to me. i don't want to be "approached" anywhere.

so my answers are:

1-grocery store: NO

2-gym: NO

3-club/bar with friends (male or female friends): YES

4-walking to a shop: NO

5-driving: NO

6-school (in class/outside class): MAYBE

7-art show/football game/some other outing: MAYBE

basically if it's a place where my primary purpose is to be social then it's okay, otherwise keep to yourself...

does that mean i let opportunity pass by?

For the Guys' and Approaching....Girls Please Respond

okay, so there are so many guys on ENA that seem to be intimidated by women and could use some help. this isn't how to approach a girl, that is a completely different topic. this is just to show you that women can be appraoched anywhere. now, not every girl likes to be approached, but the majority of them will gladly have a conversation....even if they aren't into you.

this is to help your confidence to a level to at least attempt to talk to a girl ANYWHERE you may venture. you should not let opportunity pass you by.

so ladies, do you like guys to approach you anywhere? yes or no these options:

1-grocery store- Yes. I actually met someone there yesterday

2-gym ehhh not really. Just cause I'm all sweaty and don't wanna deal with an awkward situation if something goes awry and have to start going at a different time or something.

3-club/bar with friends (male or female friends)- fo sho!

4-walking to a shop Sure why not

5-driving I have met people driving, but there's not much opportunity to talk other then "what's your number?"

6-school (in class/outside class) Yeahyeah!

7-art show/football game/some other outing yeah

anywhere is clever, almost. i don't like if im at the store and a guy talks to me if i have like a cart full of feminine products or something. it's happened before and it's a little awkward. but if im interested, i'd still be responsive

I think for me there needs to be some common interest. If we're taking a class together or we're at a bar or show, then there's a decent atmosphere for starting a conversation based on that interest. I know if someone approached me while I was at the grocery store it would be for no reason other than they found me attractive or they were desperate. These are not good enough reasons for me to want to go out with a guy.

The gym is a no for me because I'm there to work and I would feel embarrassed if someone hit on me while I was all sweaty and disgusting. Luckily that has never happened.

i said driving cause i've looked over and had a few girls yell me their numbers after just looking at them like they were hot.

one girl i was racing. i passed her and at the next light i rolled my window down to say hi. asked her name and all that. it does work. very extreme and rare though. just asking.

oh, i guess i left one out too.

8-WORK?

lol, I had women giving me the * * * * ing finger when I did the same thing.

I think for me there needs to be some common interest. If we're taking a class together or we're at a bar or show, then there's a decent atmosphere for starting a conversation based on that interest. I know if someone approached me while I was at the grocery store it would be for no reason other than they found me attractive or they were desperate. These are not good enough reasons for me to want to go out with a guy.

The gym is a no for me because I'm there to work and I would feel embarrassed if someone hit on me while I was all sweaty and disgusting. Luckily that has never happened.

isn't fitness a common interest if you are both in the gym?

My sister says that guys pull up next to her car at a red light all the time and start talking to her. She said she's played rock, paper, scissors with some of them.

i'm so using that next time i make eye contact with a hottie at a light. funny.

lol, I had women giving me the * * * * ing finger when I did the same thing.

the one girl that yelled me her number gave me the finger when we were racing. she was totally joking. i flipped her back after she gave me her number and she turned the other way.

Well, generally, the point of conversation with a new person is to get to know them and find out if you have any common interests. I don't see why this can't happen anywhere.

Besides, grocery store? We both obviously love food!

Archived