Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls wearing cologne a turn off?

chelsea13
    Bronze Member

Girls wearing cologne a turn off?

I am in love with, I repeat, in love with the A&F Fierce Cologne.. it smells sooo good and any guy who wears it immediately becomes more attractive to me. The thing is, I wear it too. Is it a turn off for a girl to wear cologne? If you can smell it from a girl, is it not cool?

Cognitive_Canine
    Platinum Member Cognitive_Canine's Avatar
    I'd imagine that I'd wonder which guy that girl had been rolling around the hay with.

So I could find the guy that wears the cologne that rubbed off on her and smell him all day.

ghost69
    wear what you want. probably won't attract me though.

coldplay.
    i like girls with love spell on. Im not really attracted to guys cologne, but love spell is really like.

By the way your right about fierce. Its been my cologne of choice for years now. Havnt met one girl that didnt absolutely love it, randomly hearing "omg do someone smells amazingggg" in class or anywhere for that matter is awesome, even had random women come up and smell me before, awkward but still cool lol

ghost69
    Quote Originally Posted by coldplay. [Register to see the link]
    i like girls with love spell on. Im not really attracted to guys cologne, but love spell is really like.

By the way your right about fierce. Its been my cologne of choice for years now. Havnt met one girl that didnt absolutely love it, randomly hearing "omg do someone smells amazingggg" in class or anywhere for that matter is awesome, even had random women come up and smell me before, awkward but still cool lol
    best stuff ever made. another victoria secret one smells good too. i don't know which.

there is a chanel (i think that's what it is) that is really good too.

guynextdoor
    I don't think I would be diggin a girl that wears my cologne. Its like smelling myself, not that I smell bad or anything.

Dagless
    I think if you like the smell then wear it. I got a "You smell nice" from a girl the other day and I was wearing Ange Ou Demon for women. I didn't tell her that of course......

g84
    Gold Member
    If you enjoy the way it smells on your body, then I dont think there's anything really wrong with it. Colognes/perfumes mix in with your natural chemistry, and this one that you like to wear may suit you well. It's all about what you feel works better for you, i think.
    I'm not sure if other people would necessarily be able to tell? Some men's colognes are a little more versatile than others.

Laura11111
    Interesting. I've never heard of someone wearing a smell designed for the opposite gender. For me, it would be a turn-off if a man was wearing women's perfume.

iLiveWithMyMom
    Gold Member
    I think a lot of men's and women's scents are pretty androgynous. I mean, if you were wearing something like Old Spice (lol), I think it'd be kind of weird, but Fierce isn't overly manly. Plus, like g84 said, the same scent smells different on different people anyway.

11. 07-29-2009, 02:26 PM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
When a feamle professor says, "I ame here if you need me."
Hi, My female professor emailed to say, "I'm here if you need me." I was wondering what she really meant. She is my dissertation Chair and mentor
Is there something wrong with me?
My dear enotalone members, I need your help. Of course, I would like to date or eventually end up with a good guy. I rarely meet nice guys
Should I be worried about this? He hasn't texted.
I have a close male friend who I've recently admitted to having feelings for. He responded by telling me that he has feelings for me too, maybe "not
How do I turn on my guy friend to drive him insane? (Im 17m)
So I have a bi friend and want tips on how I can turn him on making him super horny without being too invasive at first, I wanna know subtle ways to
Is she shy, not interested or playing hard to get? Or something else? :D
Sry for the long post in advance :D There's this girl who lives in the same neighbourhood (block) as me. We sometimes take the same bus to the
I love my girlfriend. She likes me.
I am a 17 year old male and I have been dating my current girlfriend for roughly eight months. It is the first real relationship either of us have
Not Exactly Sure How To Read This Situation (Friend Zoned?)
Hey guys. I'm gonna attempt to make this short and sweet and fill in details later. About two months ago I joined a group of people with common

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Where do you draw the line? GF's and guy friends
[SIZE=3][FONT=Helvetica]Hey guys, need some quick help on this one. Please help [/FONT] [FONT=Helvetica] [/FONT] [FONT=Helvetica]Yesterday my GF says
OMG he has a wedding date.
All, A couple of years ago, I dated a guy. There were things that were amazing but also horrible. A little over a year ago, we reconnected. He
HELPPP!!! Boyfriend broke up with me out of the blue
hi. REALLY REALLY NEED SOME ADVICE AND HELP. my boyfriend recently broke up with me out of the blue and we were dating for 2.5 years. everything was
Why does this bother me so much?
Hey guys. So gf of 7 years has left me for another guy again long story short and some of you know the long. So I did the unhealthy habit of looking
My girlfriend of 3 years just told me she is polyamorous
I have no idea how to feel about it. She assured me she didn't want to force it on me and could live monogamously with me but the thought of
Dealing with inconsiderate, selfish people from dawn till dusk.
Not sure if this is posted in the right place, but here it is. Lately my life seems to be about dealing with people who are inconsiderate. From
Toxic relationship // venting
Sometimes writing everything out helps me get a better understanding of certain situations. I'm sorry for the long post, I do want some advice, but
Ask For Advice