"Crappy" issues during sex

hirogenhunter

Literally crappy.

so lately i've been taking dumps alot, 2 full solid movements a day (morning/before sleeping).

but my gf likes to have sex around usually when we wake up or before we go to sleep which is when I need to go. I usually try to hold it in, but it's kind of hard to have a good time with her when I'm rocking with crap just waiting to come out. Sometimes I do blow her off and just head to the bathroom, but when I return she's no longer in the mood.

I do get lots and lots of fiber daily (love shredded wheat cereal). I'm wondering if I should stop taking in fiber rich foods? I've tried to take laxatives in the middle of the day to "reset" my schedule (sort of cleansing), but after a couple of days, I return to the usual morning-evening crappings. I've talked with my doctor, and he says there's nothing I can do except just continue eating my fiber

I've talked with her sort of, but she's says its fine, infact she's glad that I've broken the "bathroom barrier" which I still don't know what it means.

has anyone else encountered the same experience? what do I do?

and also, how to handle gas during sex?

ER, why not go to the bathroom before you get into bed at night, then you'd be good to go.

It's a bit unflexible if you're not able to go to the bathroom before you do it, I sometimes need to pee when my bf tries it on, no way would I suffer with a full bladder, so I tell him to just give me a sec, and there's no problem. There's no need to make a big deal out of it.

I might be wrong but doesn't fiber cause you to go to the washroom a lot ? I think so and i would really cut back on it, thats a bumer you gotta go when your girlfriend wants to go for a ride I say cut down on the fiver for a week or so and see what happens.

ER, why not go to the bathroom before you get into bed at night, then you'd be good to go.

It's a bit unflexible if you're not able to go to the bathroom before you do it, I sometimes need to pee when my bf tries it on, no way would I suffer with a full bladder, so I tell him to just give me a sec, and there's no problem. There's no need to make a big deal out of it.

well i usually dont have that urge to go, but usually in the middle of sex, i feel the need to go, and sometimes it sort of makes my thing soft which is sometimes frustrating for me.

most of the time, it usually happens when i come back from dinner with her and head straight to bed.

I might be wrong but doesn't fiber cause you to go to the washroom a lot ? I think so and i would really cut back on it, thats a bumer you gotta go when your girlfriend wants to go for a ride I say cut down on the fiver for a week or so and see what happens.

yeah, but if i cut down and it works, does that mean I'm not supposed to have 100% daily fiber?

well i usually dont have that urge to go, but usually in the middle of sex, i feel the need to go, and sometimes it sort of makes my thing soft which is sometimes frustrating for me.

most of the time, it usually happens when i come back from dinner with her and head straight to bed.

yeah, but if i cut down and it works, does that mean I'm not supposed to have 100% daily fiber?

Do yu take food that are loaded with fiber ? cause i'm 20 and i know that alot of foods that i eat have small amounts of fiber and that helps me out threw the day. I aint to big on the 100% i think thats way to much now that i think about it i remember when i was younger i ate load and loads of fiber and it made me run to the washroom.

If your gonan have fiber have it in small amounts once a day or maybe every few days, keep in mind a lot of food and drinks have some fiver in them.

Archived