My ex moved out July 10, 2009 and we broke up, he decided that he wanted to be single. We talked everyday up until July 17, 2009 and then never spoke again until yesterday. He came over to my house last night and told me that he wanted to try this again, he wanted to date. I am confused because I don't think he knows what he wants. He told me he does not want to lose me. We slept together and watched a movie. He told me it was a big thing for him to come over, that he wasnt just going to come over to sleep with me. That this meant something to him. He told me this after we had sex. He asked me if I wanted to get back with him.

He left around midnight and I went to bed. He told me to text him after work today. Should I? I hate games but I am starting to wonder if they actually work. Should I not call him and see what happens or should I call.. well text him...?

I love him with all my heart. My parents dislike him because they think he is too young for me and needs to grow up a bit. He told me last night the only thing keeping him from getting back with me is my parents. I think we need to talk about it more?? *confused*

I think the situation has not degenerated to point where you need to play 'games'. Just call him or text him and tell him you want to get back too. However, make it clear that he will have to make up for the loss of trust that his recent actions have caused. Maybe you could not give him sex for a couple of weeks to see how much that has a role to play in this getting back.

Sounds like he is messing with your head, keeping you on the back burner for when he fancies some sex. He broke up with you, wants to remain single but still have you there at his beck and call when he needs to sow his oats. ignore him and make him choose eitehr be single without you or be a proper boyfriend. you dont deserve to be treated like dirt.

Sounds like he is messing with your head, keeping you on the back burner for when he fancies some sex. He broke up with you, wants to remain single but still have you there at his beck and call when he needs to sow his oats. ignore him and make him choose eitehr be single without you or be a proper boyfriend. you dont deserve to be treated like dirt.

I dont get that impression at all. Not after one experience/meet up.

I agree with the others, no games. They get you no where. If you love him and want him back, sit and talk to him. Ask him why he wanted to be single and a week later he wants to get back together. The relationship is between you and him. Not your parents.

Archived